1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Click, Click, Click.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you @jskls! Hmm...humming birds. I haven't seen them yet on our yard this year. Perhaps something to try next time :) Thank you for mentioning humming bird. Now if you capture, do point me towards your post please, for that matter any photos you have posted of late!

jskls likes this.
  2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

IMG_1013.JPG
    Hi Sabitha I have many clicks in media section found this for you.(not of great quality) I have them visiting every year ...

Srama likes this.
  3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Pretty neat Lakshmi! Thank you for sharing. I will be sure to go through the media section. I have a honey suckle by my kitchen window and humming birds used to come often. I don't remember seeing them this year. After seeing your picture, I do hope I will be able to plant my tripod there and capture one or two, of course after taking a couple of tips from my teacher. Thanks again!

jskls likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sabitha,

I am not going to say much about the photography as I am not qualified to say anything about it. But I have to admit that your interest in observing the nature, your patience and perseverance to wait for the right moment to capture the target, your great sense of fulfillment that is visible in your writing are commendable. How can you say that you spent a day doing nothing? You were doing something that I find it hard to do any day. Keep up that great work and share them with novice like me.

By the way, is it a coincidence your photographic sequence starts from feeding a child bird to independent dragon to hoping frog to birds with wings to fly on their own? Were you capturing evolution of life?

Viswa

Srama likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear V sir,

As you know I am still taking lessons. I have assignments to complete and so I have to come up with new pictures every week. As for photography, i will let my teacher speak - he tends to surprise me, a lot.

The pictures I took were all just a coincidence, no well thought of plan or any such thing! I had set up my tripod outside, I was walking in and out and as and when something presented I took pictures :) As for doing something, all I know is I ditched housework that day, DH brought food home, kids warmed up their own as and when they needed and I was outside walking around talking to myself (like others say) but I believe otherwise - technically I did nothing but still feels like I did something and that mind being blank.... totally worth it!

Thank you for your feedback.

6. padma0604

padma0604 Silver IL'ite

Such a lovely snippet Srama!!!

You are such a good narrator. It was blissful reading the snippet - as if I was in some beautiful garden seeing all the things you described. Thanks a lot for sharing your spirit of joy with us.

Srama likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

@padma0604

Dear Padma,

Thank you for your very encouraging words and feedback. Even as I type, I hear a blue Jay go "peep peep" as though calling out to me but I have some kitchen work to do before I head out!

Thank you for your feedback.

padma0604 likes this.