Prayers With Shraddha And Saburi

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by suryakala, Jun 2, 2016.

1. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear DD @iamsrihere ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you and your DH.

By Baba's grace I am almost normal. Thank you for your kind enquiries.

Hope you are doing fine with Baba's blessings. I will continue to pray for you and I am sure He will bless our prayers soon.

May Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri SaiNath.

iamsrihere likes this.
  2. Rajivijay90

Rajivijay90 New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

May i know how to pray to get pregnant soon. Am being married for 1.8 years.Please let me knlow . am so worried about this . Not able to concentrate on daily works. Undergoing treatment as well.
    Thanks In advance.

3. suryakala

Dear @Rajivijay90 ,

I am sorry to know that you are yet to become a mother despite efforts.

Do not worry. 1.8 years of marriage is a small period where as it is quite normal to become a mother even after 5- 6 years. Relax. You will become a mother with Baba's blessings. I am glad you are taking medical advice.

Prayers do wonders! I will pray for you in my special Thursday prayers from next Thursday on wards.

You also should pray to your Ishta Devtha or Baba daily, preferably after your morning showers with total determination dedication and confident. Baba taught His devotees Shraddah (Faith ) and Saburi (patience). I am sure He will bless our prayers and you will become a mother soon. You will spread cheer around you.

May Sai Baba bless you and your DH with a lovely child soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

4. suryakala

YASAI 5.JPG

Dear Members of IL Family,

Have a blessed Thursday.

May Sai Baba bless us all in abundance.

Baba, is very very kind, understands and blesses with what He thinks the best for the true devotee.

Dear @Shanvy , today, I prayed for you, your DH, your DD and your DS. May Baba bless you all with good health, happiness and prosperity and fulfill your prayers.

Dear @Amma15 sister, today, I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you all with all good things in life.

Dear DDs and sisters- @iamsrihere , @subashini07 , @msms , @waiting4rmlong , @Babyhope86 ,
    @svaac , @bindu22 , @Godbless8 , @wish4miracle , @Pri25080 , @Rajivijay90 -Today, in my Thursday prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you all with a lovely child soon.

Dear DDs - @Vani09 , @Sijo157 , - today in my Thursday Prayers, I prayed Baba to fulfill your prayers and bless you with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @28neha , today I prayed for you. May Sai Baba bless you and your child during pregnancy , safe delivery and thereafter.

Dear DD @AhujaGirl , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with courage and confidence in life.

Dear @lakshmikguru- today, I prayed for you to be blessed with a good job and for your children and also for your sister Angai. May Baba bless you and your children with all good things in life. May Baba bless your sister and fulfill her wishes soon.

Dear @ChandrikaV , today I prayed for you and prayed for your sons also. May Baba bless them with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter. May Sai Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Dear DD @Saikripa sister, today, I prayed for you. May Baba bless you with good health and clear vision.

Dear DD @coolmum , today I prayed for your son and I prayed for your niece Ragalakshmi also. May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless her with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Dear DD @dc24 , today I prayed for you. May Baba bless you and fulfill all your wishes soon.

Dear DD @sangeethakripa , today I prayed for you and your family. May Baba bless you and your family with good health, happiness and prosperity.

May Sai Baba bless you and your families with the fulfillment of all prayers for which we pray together.

JUNE 29.jpg

5. coolmum

coolmum Silver IL'ite

Dear @suryakala maa
    Thanks for the wonderful darshan of Baba and your kindness to all of us. By Baba's grace, today I am finishing my 9 Thursdays viratham. I am glad that I did and saying "Let Thy will Happen" with relaxed mind.
    May Sai showers all of us with his kindness in abundance.

suryakala likes this.
  6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ma,

Thank you so much for your prayers.May Baba bless us all abundantly.
    Om Sairam.

suryakala likes this.
  7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Happy Thursday Maa,

Thank you for wonderful Darshan of Baba..Thank you for continues Prayer.May baba fulfill your all wishes.

Om Sai Ram....

suryakala likes this.
  8. suryakala

Dear DD @coolmum ,

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for your family.

I am so glad with Baba's blessings you have completed the nine Thursday Viratham. It is so nice of you to feel relaxed after giving your burden to Baba saying," Let Thy Will Happen". I will will continue to pray for your son and Ragalashmi. I am sure Baba will bless your prayers soon.

May Baba bless your son with good health, happiness and prosperity. May Baba bless your niece Ragalashmi with an early marriage and a very happy married life thereafter.

Om Sri Sainath.

coolmum likes this.
  9. lakshmikguru

lakshmikguru Gold IL'ite

Dear @suryakala sister,

Thanks for your prayer and lovely darshan of Baba in floral bed.Hope your were completely recovered from health issue by Baba's blessings.I believe Baba will fulfill our wishes soon.Be patience.its the best quality to attain our goals.
    Plz.continue your prayer.

May Baba Bless all sai sisters.

Take care..

om sairam
    om sairam
    om sairam

suryakala likes this.
  10. suryakala

Dear DD @iamsrihere ,

How are you? Hope you and your DH are doing fine with Baba's blessings.

It gives me great peace and bliss to pray for you.

I will continue to pray for you. Baba is very kind and I am sure He will bless our prayers and you will receive His blessings soon.

May Baba bless you with motherhood soon.

Om Sri Sainath.

iamsrihere likes this.