Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. uma_vijayakumar

uma_vijayakumar New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

1) D.O.B 23.12.1977
    2)Time 2.10a.m
    3) Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
    Based on my birth details given above, I asked you whether I have successful chance in politics. You gave quick response as below.
    Pragaspathy said:
    Hi,

Based on the birth details furnished by you, you belong to Libra Ascendant and the Sun representing the Govt is placed in the third house, in association with the Mercury and the Lagna Lord Venus, aspecting the 9th house, house of fortune and in turn, the Jupiter from the 9th house is directing aspecting the Sun and Mercury, which is one of the promising factors for success in politics. Hence, you may make the attempt at appropriate time with trust and belief.

Regards

Can I know for how many years I am having the sure success in politics?
    We are expecting civic polls in my area. But, it is being delayed. I am working in a private company and I am overburdened, i.e I am looking my Job as well as meeting public. It may create some problems in my Job, if I participate in politics deeply. My aim is to become a city Mayor or deputy Mayor rather than a councillor. Can I know how is my fate?

Regards,
    Umavathi J

2. thangam2806

thangam2806 New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I have given my husband details below. he is trying to go for USA. Could you Please predict and let me know
    when can he travel to USA?

Date of Birth- 06/Jul/1981
    Time of Birth- 5:00 A.M
    Place of Birth- Kangeyam (Tirupur District)

Thanks,
    Thangam.

3. aneesha02

aneesha02 New IL'ite

Namaste guruji,

Firstly I really appreciate ur help you are giving to so many people around.

Guruji. Dob: 20-06-1983, 1:40 pm, secundrabad
    Its been 6 years I lost my job. I am trying for government job.. Will I be able to get job and succeed in my career?

Thanks a lot in advance.

4. smileypooja7

smileypooja7 Junior IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    1) Date of Birth-12.07.1984
    2) Time of Birth-4.15pm
    3) Place of Birth-hyderabad
    poorvashada nakshatra

I am not happy with my work there is a lot of politics and back bitting at my office. Please suggest some remedies to get promotion at work as I am elligible for it few years back only and due to this pressures i have lost my health and also delaying for second issue.

5. raja1993

raja1993 New IL'ite

Hi sir.... Please help me with your words.... For the past 2 yrs am jobless sir... Still waiting for job n searching for it.... Why am not getting it.... Will I go for job.... According to my birth chart when will I get it ... Is Der any remedies to be made.... Please check n help me sir..... Thank u

Place :salem
    Time :9am
    Dob:28.06.93

6. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The period during Sept and October, 2016 was highly favourable for having got employed in a decent position and if you had made sincere attempts, you would have succeeded; however, the time in the near future is not much supportive. However, the period between 13th Jan 2018 and 18th April, 2018 is supportive for getting employed. However as the time is little far away, you may to get settled with the avialable change and then try for change.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

hI,

At present, you are running the dasa of Mars and the Bhukti of Venus. Mars is the lord of Lagna and also the 6th lord and Venus is the lord of 7th and 12th houses. Also the dasa lord Mars is placed in the 12th house. Hence, the dasa Mars, being the lord of 6th house and also the Venus, being the lord of 12th house is likely to cause some set backs in profession. Also, you are at present running the Ezharai Sani period.

These are the main reasons for all the set backs.

Hence. for the present, please try to be very calm and things will get changed. Please try to pray Lord Subramaniam / Lord Narasimhan and also the Goddess Lakshmi so that the sufferings will be got lessened.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In your chart, the 10th house, house of profession is occupied by Mars, Sun and Rahu. The Sun and Mars are very powerful in the 10th house and Sun inthe 10th house is likely to give jobs related to Government and / or Government related undertakings.

You are at present in the final phase of Jupiter Mahada dasa. Jupiter is the lord of 4th and 7th houses; but placed in the third house and also in retrograde motion. This period is called Dasa Chidra which will not normally give much beneficial results. This period will be over by 24.07.2017. The next dasa is SAturn, who is placed in the 2nd house, where he is in the sign of exaltation. The period from Sept 2017 is very suportive for getting the job of your expectation.

You will occupy a powerful and commanding post and you will have good financial income, since in your chart, the 2nd lord Venus has gone to 11th house, house of profit and the lord of 11th house has moved to 2nd house, house of self earning income. This causes a powerful Dhana (financial yoga) and this will make you rich one.

Once the dasa of Saturn gets started by end of July, 2017, please try offer boiled rise choaked with sesame oil an sesame seed and offer the same to the crows on every SAturday, before your breakfast, which will be extremely good and also try to do the Neeranchali to Lord Ayyappan on every Saturday which is also good.

Regards

aneesha02 likes this.
  9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

The time for the present from 31st August, 2017 to 02nd October, 2017 is supportive for any abroad chance.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

At present, you are running the dasa of Jupiter, who is the lord of 3rd and 6th houses and the yogahara Bhukti of Saturn, who is well placed in the 11th house, directly aspecting the 5th hosue, which is extremely good. But both the dasa lord and the Bhukto lords are in retrogrde motion, which may causes obstructions and set back and also the you are at present at Ashtama Sani. These are all some obstructing factors.

However, you can make sincere attempts in your endeavour with trust and belief.

Regards