1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Engage A Workaholic Husband To Have Some Intimacy

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by AngelNew, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

I am sorry to hear this. Now that he had trained you to believe that it could only happen in Simla, that would be the excuse... going forward.
    Get some Simla murals for your tropical bedroom walls, and put on the airconditioner at max-cool. And if local remodeling services could do it, get the walls sound-proofed.

Obviously we must thank member ym for writing PM to the DH. o_O

AngelNew, SGBV and madras2018 like this.
  2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

IL'ites had already wondered/speculated about how CAN a guy not want it for a whole year.... and you'd been open for bizness all the time, and eager for it. And suddenly he wants it, and has fantasies as well.
    While people say you shouldn't look at a "gift horse in the mouth", I would recommend you do.
    We don't know how your dh had been able to supress his fantasies for a year. Perhaps he is different from the norm. Perhaps he ain't . If you suspect he ain't, and you had engaged in "unsafe" behavior in Simla, you'd need to get to your ob/gyn doctor, perhaps after about 4 weeks, tell her/him about your sex-life of the past year, and about Simla, and get yourself tested.

It is not all that unknown for long-"gone" husbands to bring home "special-gifts" for their wives. I would wish you good luck that you have not got any such gifts. But it is worthwhile to check it out, medically.

AngelNew and madras2018 like this.
  3. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Salute to @Nonya

This is exactly what I wanted to convey...

Get yourself tested for STD, and be prepared to face the life in case if you are pregnant with his child...

Hope you understand!!!

AngelNew likes this.
  4. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Sorry for the delay reply I was very busy in work as board exam are coming so was busy in that only

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::beer-toast1::beer-toast1::beer-toast1::beer-toast1::beer-toast1: Nonya dear It took me few mins to understand what you have written in the post but yay will try your method in future if it does not work and I wish that it come true in some near future time but not currently as I had taken pills after we had our time and he made sure that I take it. But yay I will go to a doctor to consult this weird behavior of his as I am sure that it would not be normal for a guy to have such a strong mind to stop his urge for more that a year

5. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Ma'am for the suggestion I will do a check up but I am sure i do not have it as he did not have a single relationship before marriage so not much possibility of STD and I am on pills so second option also no chance

6. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

can you pls explain what does this means "I had my share of fun before marriage but my husband did not had any kind of relationship before getting to know me"

AngelNew and Nonya like this.
  7. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

It meant that I had physical relationship with my now ex boyfriends but I did not marry them as it did not plan out due to some reason and next it meant that my husband has been single without being in any kind of relationship with a girl before he meet me
    Any more question I will answer them

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    Nonya likes this.
  8. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hi @AngelNew, really i couldnt understand that is why i asked, not with an intention to poke you by any manner. Hope counselling helps for you both. try to find out what is his problem in mind. that may help you to further proceed to a happy married life. all the best.

AngelNew likes this.
  9. AngelNew

AngelNew Bronze IL'ite

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA No offence taken dear it is fine Yay we did had some fun during vacation but will try him to take so that I know my answer for his behaviour in past 1 year but i know it will be hard to convince dh to go for the councellor

10. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Curious... Does your H know that you had several intimate relationships in the past?
    Because it may be a shock for an Indian husband, who has had zero relationship before marriage.
    Perhaps, that's the reason behind his silence and distance and lack of companionship in your marriage.
    He may have felt that you are impure to touch.

But now, some miracle must have happened for this.... Perhaps, he chooses you as an holiday package only, and not as a wife material...

Hope your vacation must have ended by now... How is he now?