1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Why I Have Become Like This....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by fourthaugust, Feb 17, 2017.

1. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Hi fourthaugust !

Hugs to you ! Probably you did have a stressful stretch for too long a time. But its amazing how you took a step back, and started analysing how your life ACTUALLY is ! Good you have already started to count your blessings !

May be you could take 5 mins each day as soon as you are awake AND also before you go to bed, and count your blessings and be happy.. Am sure your change in perception will reflect on how you deal with day-to-day situations.

Have a wonderful life !

Cheers,
    JM

fourthaugust likes this.
  2. luvmygirlnbean

luvmygirlnbean Silver IL'ite

We all have phases like this. well most of us I must say : ). At times like that, coffee or dinner with bestie or a date with husband or a nice movie boosts me up. Working out also aids in good , refreshed mood. Take time for yourself , do what you love and recharge your batteries. I remember taking long drives all by myself after 8 pm (yes , call me crazy) just to have some alone time after my little one who was breast feeding at that time and my 1.5 year old went to bed (with hubby of course ) . That used to give me some "me time" at that phase of life. The point is to take time to do what you love .

shri0218 and fourthaugust like this.
  3. sumzaya

sumzaya Gold IL'ite

Take a break.... A small tour.. try contacting old frnds... Check ur old albums n pics .. do some creativity stuffs.. if possible.. u can find happiness from small small thngs.. sleepless nights are the main villian of our life.. find some solution for.tht..keep timeframe for household chores n keep some time for your own self.. dont let negativity rule u..
    N chill.. everything will b alrite soon

fourthaugust likes this.
  4. Emarald

Emarald Silver IL'ite

Give highest importance to sleep. Lack of sleet plays big role in moods updowns, anger, many health problems. All mothers went through this phase. Learn from others. Make your baby's time table proper. Don't let baby sleep in evening, feed him properly before bed time so baby don't wake up at night. Try to sleep in different room if that's possible. Usually moms have anxiety about baby. Learn how you can get better sleep. This phase is very temporary and soon it will be over so relax. I made mistake of putting baby to sleep next to me on same bed. I never got proper sleep and had to go to work every day. Learn meditation to relax mind, it will also help you to sleep back immediately even if you wake up middle of the night

fourthaugust likes this.
  5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

You mentioned "life is monotonous"...
    That's the problem here.

Where do you live?plus are you a very social person?Probably you need friends with whom you might want to go out or a vacation perhaps?

Ask yourself what is it you really want and work for it.

fourthaugust likes this.
  6. Jlisabell

Jlisabell Bronze IL'ite

This is a normal problem that we face time to time. You have given up your job to take care of your kids. There could have been a void filled by it. The physical work with kids could stress you out. Different challenge than the one you are used to in office. The same routine can also make life bit depressed and its normal to feel that way.

My suggestion - take some time to focus on you and self development. Join a class or take a course or run a marathon or start a blog or anything else you are interested in. That would help you be truly happy.

fourthaugust likes this.
  7. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

In 30s mood swings are common issues. Everytime take 5 seconds to respond, whatever the work you wanted do just repeat yourself with your mind.

Coffee: put milk on stove, keep ready glass with coffee powder and sugar meanwhile

Like that just talk with your mind, this will keep your mind busy and avoids unwanted frustrations. If you have anything in mind which you can't share put it on one paper, later trash it.

Never postpone any work this too help to keep busy. Productive works decreases the stress and cools the mind

fourthaugust likes this.
  8. fourthaugust

fourthaugust Gold IL'ite

thanks ladies
    thank you for so many inputs..its true that I am very exhausted lately.?Have household related help but still I have to be on my toes all the time for kids.I tried but could not get any help...nighttime is the worst..I tried everything under the Sun to make my baby sleep through, but he is just not a good sleeper, takes catnaps throughout the day and night...I used to run 5k, 10k so I miss my that time as well..

9. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Few things
    1. Daily go for walk with kids ( better with some friend) . My doc said being inside house whole day can cause anger , depression etc
    2. Go for shopping , outing etc with gals leaving ur kids to hubby or elders
    3. Watch your favourites .. in my case i started watching friends which made me feel happy
    4. If in india , go for hotels or order online . My kid was like urs . She ll be up until 12.30 till 1st bday. So i used to get food from a hotel nearby . They dont add baking soda , msg etc and i used to take idli , pongal, meals etc n reduced cooking
    5. Check your haemoglobin , vit d, vit b12, calcium etc . It might cause tiredness . When i checked everything was v low .
    6 . Dress up .
    7. I started blogging and used to write only good things in that like weekly goal , outfit posts where i try different outfits and pics and made it only fruends viewable blog . Also used to journal .
    8. Try doing jm shred kind of videos . Easy to do . Since cant go out to gym with. 2 kids , u can try you tube videos . This can be done after checking all vit levels
    9. Try eating healthy
    10 . Schedule 1 hour each day to fun things . It is like oxygen mask . First we need time for ourselves . Then can offer others

fourthaugust and sumzaya like this.
  10. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Op,
    Is it possible to send ur fitst kid to full time day care, so that u can concentrate on the younger one and also get some sleep/rest during day time?