1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Affected very badly due to nazar/dhristhi of freinds, acquintances,relatives..

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by generic, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

By any chance do you believe in astrology as well? My saturn is not well placed and someone told me that some people are more susceptible and vulnerable to buri nazar due to their astrological planetary combinations....I will tell you that throughout my childhood, I suffered from this as well..whenever someone used to come to our home and compliment me, I would be so sick in next few days...

generic likes this.
  2. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

Some people also cast evil eye even when their intentions are good...it just happens...

sumzaya likes this.
  3. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

Its easy to say but as a believer its very very difficult to emulate for people who believe in it...my tragedy is my DH does not believe in it, to some extent but not extreme like me..and that is the root cause of our arguments....for the last few years, I have been vacillating between following what my heart says and what DH follows....I tried to live a carefree life....life is good for a short while when I follow DH principles, but soon after something major happens that forces me to go back and believe in nazar stuff......buri nazar affects in such a way that even if you have potential, willpower and infrastructure to achieve your goals, you are unable to use it because life puts forwards circumstances that suck the motivation and energy out of you..

generic likes this.
  4. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

Is it buri bazar or inability to accept the fact that we have ups and downs in life? Jelousy insecurity are natural for every human being. If there is buri nazar for every single event of jealousy is it possible for us to live? Don't think too much.

sindmani likes this.
  5. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

Yes I believe in astrology to a great extent...all the predictions made for my horoscope have more or less come true..of course above astrology is GOD who makes all decisions but on a human level astrology can help in getting a hint of what lies ahead..

Meet9 likes this.
  6. ThirumathiJ

ThirumathiJ Silver IL'ite

Dear Generic - Interesting post.

I always thought so too, it still happens to me too, whenever I change profile picture and get compliments. But just think about it. For the next 2 weeks dont post any pictures or don't share any good news to anybody.....for 2 weeks from today. See if you fall sick, or sone leg pain or head ache or arguments happen or any discomfort for that matter. I bet in the 2 weeks you will see something negative happening....just minor mishaps. Its just that we don't keep track. 1 day we will be happy the next day no so happy, the following day ....some nuisances might take place in our life followed by a happy day the following day. Its just a normal cycle of life. But we just remember uploading the photo incident. Just observe and see, we cannot have 4 continous happy days. There will be something at least bothering us one of those days and thats perfectly normal. Up's and down's keep rotating in different degrees everyday!

I also feel astrologers advice to do this pooja or that pooja for 9 weeks.....very commonly, has actually nothing to do with the pooja itself. But the TIME, after 9 weeks... everything will get better than how you were before that. Time heals.

sindmani, generic and paru123 like this.
  7. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

w
    Jealousy and insecurity may be natural for every human being BUT some people have it way higher than others so much as they use cheap and harmful tactics to destroy/harm other people they are jealous of....
    I believe that some people are more vulnerable to be affected by buri nazar...its good that you have not encountered it in your close circle, but when it affects some people, the affects are blatant and obvious..
    ups and downs are normal part of life for everyone..I agree..and I assume that the these ups and downs do not correlate or follow when events like someone complimenting you excessively or meeting insecure person at your job/family..

generic likes this.
  8. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Buri nazar does very little or nothing to disturb other's life. Our positive thoughts is our best at helper.