Biopsy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Dimple143, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

Dimple, how is everything with you..just checking...did you schedule your biopsy? let us know how things worked out for you...I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....

KashmirFlower likes this.
  2. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Thankyou for ur prayers.. Today is my biopsy . I hope everything goes wel. I will let u know the results

3. Meet9

Meet9 Silver IL'ite

good luck dear, wishing you the best outcome...I will wait for your results..

4. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I am just done with my biopsy .. I Felt little pain in beginning but now feel good .. They told me take complete rest today.. They will give my results on tuesday . I have to wait until.. Hope the result will b good ..

5. Ind3

Ind3 New IL'ite

Don't worry Dimple, you'll be fine. Even if there's something it will be minor and should not affect the baby in any way. But if you are keep worrying about it all time then yes that is not good for the baby. You should be relaxed, eat healthy, do a lil exercise after 3 months and sleep well and enjoy the time so all the required harmones secretion is properly used for the baby. Your stress levels can alter it. So as other IL'tes suggested. Be happy you and baby will be totally fine. :blush:

Dimple143 likes this.
  6. Dimple143

Dimple143 Senior IL'ite

Thank u for ur words .. This is my first pregnancy after 2 years .. So al my concern is to have healthy baby . So even al the minor things making me to worry a lot and not letting me to sleep .. I trying to be out of my worries . i feel like missing my parents to the core . At times i feel like going to india but not able to go this time . I have to do some meditations to keep me out of my stress and depressions..
    take care of urself

7. Ind3

Ind3 New IL'ite

Ok when i said minor it means some very simple ones. Don't stress. I can understand your feelings. I would suggest you to talk to your hubby discuss the same ad try to bring your mom or whoever you'll feel comfortable at this point of time. Small support means a lot at this time. Try that and feel better. All is well and you'll be too.