Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. shifas

shifas Bronze IL'ite

Sir,
    Thanks a lot for the reply. I really appeciate your interest on replying all our queries. But i think you have missed one of my query. As i have mentioned i really need a job right now. Whenever i tried for job it always endsup with nothing. Is there any hope for getting a job. Right now i am depending on my father for all my expense. My husband doesnt care a bit about it. I really dont want to trouble my parents anymore.
    Thanks in advance.

2. vidhyasudha

vidhyasudha New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    I have asked few queries already. Again this time i am expecting your valuable input. I feel much frustrated without any plan for future with 2 kids. My husband travel to uk onshore cancelled at the last minute. He is having problems with his current job too. I have resigned my job too. I havent received any response for australia pr which i applied 5 months ago. I am in parents home for the past 2 months and had lot of issues with in laws after my second delivery. Can you please tell all my problems will be solved? How long it will take? My parents also having health issues. But i dont have other way as i am not getting support from in law with small kid, i am not interested to go there.My husband also getting angry on me and cranky. Please let me know how my future will be?

Dob 06-jan -1981
    time 3.20 pm
    place Vandavasi

Husband details
    dob 04-May-1978
    Time 2.00 PM
    Place Chennai

Thanks
    Vidhya

3. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

hi sir, I'm posting again here, no responses for my earlier posts.. I'm hoping to see your inputs for this..

My DOB: 12th march 1983, Place: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India, Time: 23:42

I'm bit blessed in life with wonderful parents, good education and a very successful career. The only thing that my mother worries about is my marriage. We are not finding suitable profiles and days are running fast. Would like to know if there is a chance for me to get married. When will I find my better half or vice-versa. How will my married life would be.

4. Diya789

Diya789 New IL'ite

Namasthe Sir..
    I have earlier posted you regarding my and my husband details and i am extremely thankful for your reply...
    Now we r in too much stress...my son is hospitalised for a month now..feared meningitis.. then pneumonia.. now again blood infection..doctors r not able to diagnoise his problem...can u please help to know if he has any serious doshams...we r really worried...he is 4 years old...
    Name..juan jose
    Dob. 20/08/2012
    Time...10.10am(qatar time)12.40 pm indian time
    Place of birth... qatar

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

The time for the present is very supportive for marriage. Your parents may vigorously look for alliance. The time is supportive until August, 2017 except for few months from Feb to April, 2017. You will have good marital life and you will be very adjustive life partner. According to your chart, there are chances or love affairs and even love marriage,

If your health permits, you may please try to be on fast from sun rise to sun set on every Sunday and you must avoid Non Vegitarian on Sunday, in case, if you are N.V. habitant. Also, please choose any convenient day in a week and please make a visit the temple of Devi in any form, regularly, without restricting the number of days; the exception is on your monthly cycle period. You will definitely be get married. Have trust and belief and positive thinking and everything will go on well.

Regards

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  6. Pragaspathy

hI,

The charts of the children till they attain the age of 12 years should not be taken up for any astrological study. There is nothing to worry.

You may please, once in a month either on Saturday or Tuesday, arrange to offer the milk to Lord Sivalingam regularly by mentioning his name, birth star and birth rasi (Uthram - Kanni rasi). In case, if you are not able to do the same, you may request your or his blood relations to do this on your behalf.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

Your time for any abroad chance / Australia PR is favourable after mid January, 2017 and there are every chances that you will get a positive response.

As far as your husband's chart is concerned, his time for any abroad opportunity is very favourable and he may at any time get favourable results. As per his chart, the Saturn, the significator of service is following Rahu; hence, there are every chances for some problems with the management or his superiors; hence, he should not attempt for any revolt against anyone; and if he does so, he will be the loser.

You are under the period of Ezharai sani; hence, you may please try offer Neeranjanam on every Saturday to Lord Ayyappan, which may cost around Rs.30.00 and this has to be done in your name, birth star (Pooradam) and your Janma Rasi (Dhanush) and also please try offer the boiled rise, soaked with sesame seed and sesame oil to the crows on every Saturday, before your breakfast which is also good. Also, once in a year, you may please make a visit to Tirupathy and pray Lord Venkasteswara, who will certainly relieve your from the sufferings. In case, if your health permits, you may on one way go to the temple Tirumala from Tirupathy by walk, which is extremely good and if health does not permit, please do not take any risk.

Also, please try to donate liberally to the leprosy and handicapped people by which act Lord Saturn will get pleased.

Don't worry, everything will go on well and you will lead a peaceful life.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Please post your request separately along with your birth details.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

hi,

You had an excellent opportunity for change of profession of your choice; but you might have missed the same. In the nearfuture, the period is not much supportive for the same. Hence, you may please concentrate on your present job and if possible you may try to qualify further. Any change for betterment is supportive after Jan 2018 only.

Regarding the marriage, your chart is supportive for love affairs because in your chart, the 5th lord Mars, representing the love and romance is placed in the 2nd house and directly aspecting the 7th lord Saturn, which may give love affairs.
    In as much as the 7th lord Saturn is in retrograde motion; there are chances for some marital dishamony. The 2nd lord, lord of family has gone to 12th house, house of loss, which is also not welcome and also not good for savings. However, in as much while counting from the 2nd house, as the 2nd lord Sun has gone to 11th house, house of profit, you will have earning with hard work; but you may find difficult to save the money.

The best solution for this, you must have some savings plans in the life; ie., you can make some deposits or SIP regularly and you can think of availing housing loan.

NOrmally, the 7th lord going to 8th house is not good; however, in as much as the 7th lord Saturn is aspected by the yoghahara Mars, beingthe lord of 5th and 10th houses; the damage may not be much high.

Also while considering from the Moon sign, the 7th house is aspected by the house lord Jupiter itself which is good.

In as much as the distance between Venus and Sun is more than 43 degree; this may some time delay or when get married, you must be adjustive with the life partner or otherwise, it may cause marital disharmony.

You may take care of stomach related problem and if there is anything, you may please necessary treatment immediately and do not ignore the same for any reason.

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

Very glad to know that with the blessings of the Almighty, you were able to go to US, as per your wish and finished your post graduate course and looking for settlement.

Regarding the profession, the period for the present upto the 30th December, 2016 is supportive for getting profession. As the period is very close, you can look for any response for the posts you had already applied or then you can try accept whatever is available and look for change for betterment at latter stage.

Please take care of you and also your lovely daughter.

Regards