1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute To Jayalalitha Jayaraman

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by beautifullife30, Dec 6, 2016.

1. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

Yes, she is a strong and courageous lady!

lakshmikguru likes this.
  2. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

Even I am not fan of politics and dislike the corruption side of Jayalalitha , her promoting sycophantic behaviour , but her reselience is remarkable . She had no family support , was literally all alone, was a woman in a mans world, was shunned as the other woman, bad relationships etc etc.. but she still managed to stage a remarkable comeback time after time. She is a true example of the saying that it doesn't matter how many times you are knocked down, all that matters is that you get up.

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

a befitting condolence message. I was never this badly moved by the passing away of a well known personality. MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE.

4. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Very nice write up. Very rightly said about the strong bold women. I didn't like her in the political front, but can't deny that she is a great leader. She is truely a dynamic charismatic leader. Miss such a women of our state. No one could come out so strong as her. She ruled as a single lady in the male dominant political environment. Hats off to that. Though I had disliked her negatives in her political tenure, now once she is no more could see only her positives. This is what she leaves in minds of so many people. She had lived a life which she didn't choose but was forced. It is disheartened to see that people who poured (acted) affection on her when he was alive didn't shed any tears. Her soul is now relieved and let her rest in peace.

5. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Everyone has a right to opinion and that's exactly what you have expressed here :thumbsup:.

Reading your post brought back the memory of my first snippet here on IL in 2014 - and it was on Jayalalitha. It was a post showcasing my personal thoughts and my admiration for an iconic figure. May her soul RIP.

FYI - The Mummy Returns

beautifullife30 likes this.
  6. Mashup

Mashup New IL'ite

May her soul Rest In Peace! Great lady!

beautifullife30 likes this.
  7. happydheivanai

happydheivanai Silver IL'ite

Yeah.. one of the intelligent leader. brainy brainy lady always salute for her boldness attitude ....she had a very very tough path but she always looked running forward...(its a lesson for every women..how much struggle we face we should not b crushed....)

very positive attitude beautiful lady...68 is not a big number...:coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat::coldsweat:

8. beautifullife30

Apt description of her! She has become an inspiration to so many of us!

premabarani likes this.
  9. beautifullife30

Thanks @joylokhi ..... I feel so bad for her passing away so soon. I am trying to picture a TN without her....it is very hard to move on yet!

10. Suparni

Suparni Platinum IL'ite

I agree with you completely...........Even a person not interested or related to politics admires her never say die spirit...........amazing no nonsense woman............

I saw her earlier interviews and understood that she is basically a reserved, talented, strong woman who had to face very big challenges in life with no parents/husband to support her...........Yet she converted the challenges into her opportunities and excelled in all her endeavours..................

Though I am not interested in politics, being a resident of Tamil Nadu I am interested in social welfare and public good........Her death has created a sense of fear in me whether Tamil Nadu will have such a charismatic leader in the coming days who can fearlessly carry on battle on critical issues like cauvery water dispute in Supreme Court of India...........I am not able to think of someone who replace her intelligence, Knowledge, braveness and administrative ability..........Many political leaders have died.........But her death alone is lingering in my mind.........