1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

hi leena dear....after a very long time i read all the episodes together...so nice and good flow...excellent narration..names are so different and peculiar...
    good good good....:beer-toast1::beer-toast1::cheer:

2. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I stopped by to see if there is any post. Your stories are mesmerizing and you always add two romantic stories in one which is a bonus for the readers. Hope you and your MIL are doing great. Where are our other authors- @sreeram Priya , Iniya, Rith, Meera? Missed you guys. Miracle tho is out of network. I miss her stories so much. I hope she finishes her story in the form of a book.

3. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

hi i read ur story in one go...its so interesting..but where is the next part...??
    hope everything is fine..

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks PS. Happy that you are liking it & names of characters.

5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks aarthi. :grinning::grinning:

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks anupama . Glad to see that you liked the story. Yes if there are people like Mayur its better to avoid them.:grinning:

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much dear. I will slowly give answers of your questions in coming episodes. P[osting next part soon.

In the meantime you may please read my other stories Love Encounter & It started with hatred... destinated to love & provide your feedback there.

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much meerutha. I am happy to see your feedback. :grinning::grinning:
    Happy that you liked story. Please keep pouring your feedback.:thumbsup:

meerutha likes this.
  9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanku so much Lata. :grinning::angry:I was missing you. My MIL is fine now. How are you? I am too missing all our writer friends here.:disappointed:

Lata6 likes this.
  10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 21

Parineeta lost in thoughts about how to avoid Mayur.

“Hi Parineeta” She came out from her thoughts with irked face. Her face literally lit up when she looked to check. She felt a slight shiver went down her spine.

It was Vedant standing behind her. He was 5, 11” & had well toned physique like Adish. Thanks to their daily workout. He wore a violet color shirt matched with black pant. Parineeta felt in mind as if he came to her rescue as a shield.

“Hi Vedant, you? here?” Parineeta replied & forgot for the moment about Mayur’s behavior.

Mayur was also stunned to see a guy smarter than him & his face went pale.

“Madam this is medical conference & only doctors are supposed to attend it, right?” he said with a grin.

OMG! He is too a doctor! Parineeta was surprised. She felt courage within herself. She turned to Mayur & said” Excuse me Mayur, need to go now, Will see you later.”

Parineeta gesture Vedant to move from there. She walked first & then Vedant followed her.

Mayur stood there like a dumb looking at their direction.

The fact was Vedant noticed Parineeta in the morning at reception. He was about to talk her then he saw Parineeta got nervous while doing shake hand with Mayur. He strongly felt to punch him hard but controlled himself when Parineeta went aside with her colleagues.

Parineeta was walking very fastly. She was relieved with Vedant presence & sad at a time with Mayur’s behavior. She realized that she is walking speedily & Vedant is with her.

“I am sorry Vedant. I just kept walking.” She said.

“No problem. Sometime we should avoid something instead of facing it.” Vedant .

Parineeta was stunned with his words. Somewhere in deep her mind that he came there with intention to help her.

“So you are happy working in Jupiter hospital?”

“What?” she gave a confused look.

“No just now told him that you’re attached with Jupiter hospital. But I never know that you too working in same hospital as mine.”

Parineeta thought for a moment & then realized that he is pulling her leg. She burst into laugh. Vedant kept looking at her kiddish smile.

“Actually I was avoiding Mayur so lied about my job.” She revealed then everything.

“No problem, I will handle him if ever comes there.”

Parineeta smiled. “Conference was nice na? I am really impressed with Dr. Nandini.“

V: Yeah .every first & third Saturday she comes to our hospital for consulting.”

P: is it? That’s really nice.

That time Maithili her colleague came there in search of her. Parineeta took Vedant’s leave & went with her. Both of them smiled & left.

Parineeta wondered what happened some time back & how she escaped from it. She first time felt comfortable with a guy. Her mind suddenly reminded about her father. Though he was now a changed person but she was still not ready to talk with him. Her father contributed for her education when she started doing MBBS & she wasn’t aware of it. Kavita also never informed anything. She was silently waiting for the day to come when Parineeta reunites with her father.

Vedant during his return journey to Pune was engrossed in thoughts about Parineeta. He never come across such beautiful girl with intelligence & shy in nature. His interest increased when he realized that she is too in medical profession. He had few female colleagues but he never felt anything for anybody. His profession kept him busy always.

Since Adish got married his parents started pestering him for marriage but Vedant never took them seriously. But Parineeta! Something was different in her. He liked her cute, nervous face & those talkative eyes. She is Anushka’s friend & he was aware of Adish’s situation. He has noticed that now Adish also started liking Anushka during their conversation after Anushka was discharged. I need to get little close to her so that I can understand her very well. He instructed his mind.

His heart jumped in joy for meeting Parineeta & for Adish also.

Anushka did her vrata udyapan. Once the function was over, she received a call from an unknown number. Her face turned pale after that & her mobile fell down on floor.

To be continued...... :wave: