1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Behind The Door

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by BDivya, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Wovie...Her dad is alive..Thats a nice twist...Great job Divya..So, whats next..

2. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Woowwww.. meg's dad is alive... good am happy for her... eagerly waiting for the next post...

3. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Read all the episodes in one go, couldn't stop anywhere! very interesting narration.:thumbsup:
    Is Meg the daughter of Suman Mehta and Latha:thinking:

4. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Divya ~ Hope you are well & ur inlaws are gone now. Pls come back with the next episode dear.

5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hi Divya, the story is superb interesting and twisty. Liked all the episodes so far, you are excellently narrating the plot. Great work. Waiting for the doors to open. Fingers crossed.

6. anadev16

anadev16 Silver IL'ite

Hi Divya,

Story is really awesome and it made to stop from reading a course at my office and I completed all episodes in one go. But I have some doubts.

U have mentioned that aunty rose lost her daughter and husband along with Suman Metha.
    What is the age now for aunty rose?

My own answer is: around 60

Why did she waited for 22 long years to know the truth?

My own answer is: Person whom she can really trust to carry on investigation

When she has read the newspaper about suman's death why did she faint when Aman told suman metha is dead?

When he said he found lathat's letter but not the child? how did he found it? who handed over the letter to him?

Sorry to bother you with questions since the story is very awesome just needed some clarification for better understanding

I wish you loads of thanks and keep writing stories like this so that we can read and emjoy. Also try to publish this story. ITs awesome

7. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

Divya dear :nono:Pls don't do this to us....

8. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Episode 31:

Meghna was happy and shocked at the same time when she heard that her dad is alive. She looked at him with excited eyes and keen ears.

Me and Rosy aunty knew about your parents exsistence, but we chose to keep it a secret.

Before Dev could speak anymore, Meg placed her palm on his mouth and covered. She said that he can tell her everything when she is discharged from the hospital.

Dev, my instinct says that there is something unusual happening around me.

When I was kept in sleeping condition with the help of medicines, I was not completely asleep.

I could still see faint images of Aman visiting me here in the hospital. Its better Dev we talk such important things far away from his prying eyes.

You will not understand how eager Iam to know about my original parents, but at the same time I dont want to be a reason for any of your loses. As I can see from your words that you are on an important mission and it should not fail because of me.

Dev, I cant see you suffer.

Tears rolled down from Dev's eyes. He dint have any words for her love on him. He felt happy to have found her as his 'best' half!!

He hugged her and their tears spoke a million words about the love they shared.

On the other hand, Aman was watching all these in his cabin. He had bribed the ward boy and had fixed a button camera at the ceiling , just near the light. Aman being a cunning fellow had sniffed something in Meghna long back, which had made him accept to the offer of Dev to appoint her as an intern under him. Whereas Dev had thought that he was successful in bringing in Meg without any suspicion. Aman had doubts on her from the beginning thats why he had left her lose from his strings but always had an eye on her.

Aman was growing restless with the words - Your dad had sent me to protect you from Aman. These words kept ringing in his ears. He wanted to know who was behind the door? Who was trying to protect Meghna from him? And why should they try to protect Meghna? Who is Meghna?

Aman called his son, Tarun Mehtha, on his phone. Tarun was a playboy and spent lavishly. He had not earned a single penny throughout his 27 years of life but always partyed and disco-danced in his dad's money and ancestors property.

Aman had always wanted a boy child who could take care of his hospital, The Mehthas. Aman had planned to destroy everyone who can claim to be a part of the Mehthas property. He was successful in acquiring the hospital from his brother, killed Komal and remarried when he was 45 years, when he found out that his first wife had delivered a girl baby. He consulted few astrologers and found that through his first wife he can become father for 2 girls and no boys. He divorced her and gave her some lumpsome and remarried again after consulting many astrologers and finally found a horoscope of a lady who can give birth to a boy immediately after their marriage. But she died during her delivery leaving behind a boy, a heir for the property.

This was also predicted by the astrologers, instead Aman had threatened the astrologers to find a horoscope who can only deliver but not live a long life. Because if she lives long then he will have to give a share to her, as she will be his legal wife. he had planned everything from the beginning. He educated his son from a boarding school in London and secretly visited him once in a year. He had moulded him in such a way that Tarun can never ask a question against him and will do anything Aman asks for. To mould him in that way he had let him grow up into a playboy and gave money whenever he needed.

Everything seemed to be perfectly planned and executed for Aman until one day when his lawyer told that Suman had left behind a will, which reads who will be the heir of the property. Since then he found himself getting into all illegal activities to find out the exsistence of the heir. Though he was not sure, he saw a resemblance of Suman in Meghna, and this led to everything.

Let the door open.............

9. BDivya

BDivya Platinum IL'ite

Sorry everyone for the delay... posted the next episode, enjoy :):):)

10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey Dear, Though you delay, you provide us a wonderful treat. Lot of turning points. It's long time we read the earlier episodes right. Komal is actually wife of Suman right and Akshara is their daughter right. Komal is dead now and Tarun is his illegal son or not known to the world..Pls clarify.