1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Nithya, Romance will slowly convert into fights. :grinning::hearteyes:

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 13

Anushka entered office from back exit. The back side entrance is only for employees in early morning & customers to go when work timings are over. Time was 9.15 am that means bank had 20 minutes to start the work.

Anushka’s colleague happily welcomed her. Some of them teased her that she’s glowing after marriage. She somehow managed to smile. She told Priya that she is going to canteen & asked her to meet there.

Anushka entered canteen & order missal pav. Priya sat next to her. A canteen boy brought their order. Anushka started eating fast as she was feeling hungry.

Priya asked her,” How is your new house & people?”

A: Its good dear. Except that Bakasur (a demon in Mahabharat who was killed by Bheem)

Priya was not convinced with her answer. She asked” It seems something is bothering you dear?”

Anushka never hides anything from her. She replied” No Priya everything is fine but this guys are never organized & always hungry like monster. “She narrated poha incident.

Priya too laughed upon hearing. You cook so well that everyone is in love with your cooking.

At home

“Yes Sachin” Adish answered call.

“Tomorrow? OK, I‘ll be there then, yeah. Bye”

Adish went to kitchen. Janaki was making chapatti.

“Yes Adi baba? You want anything?” Janaki politely asked.

Ad: Aunty Can you please come early tomorrow? I need to go early. Will you be able to come 7 am at least?

J: Ok, I will come by 7 am.

Adish smiled & started preparing for tomorrow.

Anushka carefully heard their conversation. You spoiled my day now its my turn.

Adish had his dinner. He set alarm for 6 am & slept.

Anushka was pretending to be in deep sleep. She got up after some time & observed Adish. He was in deep sleep. After she made sure that he was in deep sleep she changed alarm timing to 7 am & slept quietly.

Ting ting. Alarm clock rang. Adish got up hurriedly rubbing his eyes. He saw timing 7 am. Gave big snooze. Suddenly he realized clock is showing 7 am. He watched it again rolling his eyes big & jumped out of bed. OMG! I ‘ll be late today? . He saw Janki preparing lunch.

He doesn’t have time to think. He grabbed his towel & ran toward bathroom. To his dismay bathroom was locked from inside. He didn’t waste time in thinking Anushka was inside. He knocked the door “ Anushka , please come out , I am getting late. “

“If you wanted to go early you should’ve get up early. Now wait till I finish” she replied.

Adish didn’t want to fight in early morning. He again pleaded her. Anushka laughed. She can not behave like that but still she was angry on him. After 10 minutes pleading session she came out like scene where hero takes entry in movies. She behaved as if he doesn’t exist there.

Adish angrily sated her. Today is your day girl!

Adish completed his bath. It was 7.35 am. He gave big sigh. Anushka was in kitchen. She came in bedroom to take her handbag. She felt uncomfortable with his stare.

“Who changed my alarm time?” He asked.

Anushka was shocked. She didn’t expect this question. She remained neutral & said” Why are you asking me that? You don’t know what time did you set or you set time in sleep ?” she picked up her handbag & started walking out.

Suddenly a pillow hit on her back. Anushka again shockingly turned back & lifted the pillow on floor. She threw it back on Adish.

Adish threw pens kept in pen holder on her. Anushka didn’t give up. She threw mobile charger lying beside table at bed. They threw whatever stuff they got in hand on each other.

Adish couldn’t digest her attitude. He took pillow & ran towards her. Anushka knowing what he is up to , shouted ” Janaki aunty, pls bring Adish’s breakfast on table. “& moved fast in hall.

Adish stood their like a dumb. Anushka smirked at him & started having her breakfast. Adish fuming inside finished his breakfast quickly & left banging door.

Anushka happily started for office.

At evening they both were giving cold shoulder to each other. Parineeta came to meet her. She greeted Adish much to Anushka’s dislike. Adish only smiled to her. Parineeta felt relieved that she is happy.She too laughed when Anushka told her about morning incident. I hope these small fights will bring you close!. She thought.

After chitchatting for sometime Parineeta started leaving. The door bell rang. Anushka was about to open the door, Pari insisted that she will open as she is leaving.

To be continued.....:wave:

3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Woow enjoyed reading the episode dear leenam... Silly fights really enjoyed ...

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Cool narration and good fights . You promised your word dear...........
    Who is at the door ? Any Honeymoon tickets?

5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Super dooper episodes and i enjoyed the fights Leenam. as usual you have rocked..keep rocking dear

6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Leena khara saang tu kitida Usoshi,pen,charger ghetli hatat maraila:tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:
    Nice episode ..one more pair story is going to start :grinning:

7. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Leenam, kindly let the door be opened, how long should one wait at the threshold.......

8. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Deepu, So you liked fights? I will try to bring more for you. :thumbsup:

Deepu04 likes this.
  9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Aarthi, So you liked fights huh :D. You will come to know what is at the door in next episode.:D:D

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Rith, Happy that you all liked the fights. :D:D