1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

Yes Rith.... When is the next update?. Could not resist from asking, though you are busy with work... ;) ;)

2. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

From the first episode, this is a simple story.Just follow this path you will find Mr.R:tonguewink: IMG_20160929_122231 (1024x768).jpg

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Another super episode Rith dear! Curious to know How Rohan will be arrested. pls post soon.:thumbsup:

4. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 35

After 2 days journey on sea, Vinay and Rohan reached the island. The island was small which was completely surrounded by a beautiful garden. Tall ornamental pine trees were planted as fence followed by a huge compound wall. For 200 metres, there was a garden having all types of flowers. The villa stood in the mid which was a double storied building. Ground floor had a small hall, 3 bedrooms and a kitchen in the first floor.

Each room had a balcony with 2 chairs and a tea paw placed. The sunrays would be clearly experienced from any room. Each room has a bed with a wardrobe all furnished well. The curtains were very thick enough to stop the penetrating sun rays. There is no need for an air conditioner as sea breeze is more than enough to provide the chillness. No doubt the non stop air flow would bring a soothing environment in the villa.

The second floor is sea view and contained 3 rooms. One is bar, other one is a home theatre. The third room is a mini library which had all sort of books, fiction and non fiction novels of three languages, Tamil, English and Hindi. It also had a wide collections of medical books, business, philosophical and certain DVDs. The home theatre has lot of movie collections of different languages. Vinay admired the villa with jaws dropped. He visited the villa only at the time of purchase. By that time it was just a small empty ground where only the waves touches the sand.

The millets, fruits and vegetables are planted behind the villa. The servants so far enjoyed a lethargic life as the master was not there. Now they have to work in routine. The home bar had all comforts with mild light arrangements and all foreign brands arranged neatly on the rack. Vinay took a glass which was carved in an imported Italian glass. The handle has been designed like a peacock. The neck and wings of peacock touched the glass which acted as a handle.

“All items in this room are imported Dad” Rohan said in pride.

“This is beyond imagination Rohan. Wovie…it is a paradise..” Vinay pat Rohan’s shoulder in joy. Rohan smiled. He ordered the cook to prepare an awesome meal with the home grown millets and vegetables.

Rohan “Dad! You enjoy your stay here. As you know this is not permanent. We need to go back soon”

Vinay looked at him in conundrum. “How? Don’t murder anyone Rohan. Enough” he held his arms. Rohan took Vinay’s hands off his arms and moved his head left and right. “All are deserved to die, Dad”

“Rohan. Listen to me. There are other ways to get rid of them from our life. Not this. Lets move to London. We have our business there. You can also practice medicine there”

“I cant jump like a monkey from country to country Dad. Even if I have to, then that should be my own decision. Above all do you have your passport to fly. Even if we reach through sea, you need passport to run your business. Moreover I cannot leave India as I cannot live without Rashika. I need her dad”

‘’Rohan. Are you talking with your senses. She is in opposition team working to place us behind the bars”

“That’s not possible. Who can find this place. This is our secret area. We are 100% na na..1000% safe. I will take care of these things daddy. You stay chill, enjoy this luxury. Got it?” saying Rohan went out of the room. Vinay became worried what Rohan is gonna do with Sujit, Safi, me and Rashika. And now Roshan is added to the list??he is not sure. So what else? Vinay emptied the whiskey from the glass and placed carefully on the table. When Vinay walked towards his room, Rohan stopped him and said “forget about your business and wife. Don’t call anyone without my knowledge. Just stay back, have fun, have drinks, sleep and wander around the gardens when you are bored. No actions apart from this.”.

Vinay nodded and silently moved to his room, refreshed and took a short nap. Rohan went around the garden. During its each phase of construction, it was he who made his presence, carefully planned each and every small things. Even the plants were planted based on his instruction only. Rohan was the god of that island. He had many dreams, living his life, spending his vacation, honeymoon with Rashika. He fumed in anger for the betrayal she did for him. His anger eventually subsided when the gentle breeze from sea touched his face. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the wind

Back to Chennai: At my house

Safi and Abhinav sat on the sofa in their casuals. Me, Sujit and Rashika were sitting opposite to them. You guessed it right. We are here for a serious discussion on how to catch Rohan and Vinay. It is been five days but we have not even got a hint.

Abhinav: Sir, I checked with the airport authorities. They have not travelled. Yesterday Vandana gave their passports. So, they are not out of the country

Safi nodded his head. “What if they have hide in any guest house other than Chennai., say Ooty, kodaikanal, Yelagiri”

Abhinav: I don’t think so. But I will ask the police to check there as well

Safi: Do it immediately Abhinav. He has just been cornered. Remember, Vinay is such an influenced person and one of the billioners. I suspect he will not stay calm.

Sujit: Vinay Uncle doesn’t own any such guest house on his name. I mean all are common property. We have an estate in Kodaikanal and Kolli hills. I enquired with the people working there. They have not come there

Rashika: we have alerted all toll booth and check post. They could not be escaped from those points

Me: Rohan is smart. He would have broken those barriers. But how did he did that is the million dollar question.

Abhinav: Sir. His car has been found in the Maayajal parking bay. We searched through out that place but all our efforts went in otiose

Safi: Hmmm…This is challenging indeed..one of the most complex cases that I have ever handle. Thrilling it is. A very good feed to activate the brain cells

Me: Sir. I noticed in the document you were one of the witnesses. Do you know Rashika Before?

Safi: yeah…I know. How important is that information for the case now

I bit my tongue and kept quiet. I seriously admire this man

Rashika prepared tea for everyone and served.

The calling bell rang. We wondered who it could be at this time

“I will see who it is” Rashika walked towards the door.

The bell rang continuously as it was pressed by someone vigorously non stop. Abhinav and Safi jumped off the bed suspecting something. They saw through the security camera but no one was found. This increased the suspicion and took out their guns. They pointed the gun towards the door and Abhinav unlocked it.

We stood frozen seeing the person who hit the calling bell.

The Mystery to be continued……

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Arunarc and 2 others like this.
  5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha ha...Nice..But is this compliment or pulling my legs :thinking:

Deepu04 likes this.
  6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Leenam. Posted the next episode dear

7. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hi Deeprapriya, Posted the next episode dear..

deeprapriya likes this.
  8. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Pinto05 :)

9. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much for such lovely words meepre. :worship2::worship2:
    All mystery knots are over now. it is time to unveil one by one. we are nearing the climax..

10. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Aks ji, very happy to hear this from my role model and an inspirational writer...Thank you so much Aks :worship2::cheer::banana:. I am in cloud nine

Akanksha1982 likes this.