Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. lindsaybutler

lindsaybutler New IL'ite

Respected Pragaspathy Sir Please do take a look at my query as well.

2. Bestmom

Bestmom Silver IL'ite

Hello sir,
    We are presently in Pune..recently my hubby met with an accident 6 months back..we had a very tough situation. And he got an offer in chennai and joined tat company.. Due to school admission reason i stayed back in
    Pune with kids..we have own house in Pune and I love to settle here..and not interested to change to chennai..and recently we had lots of misunderstanding too..can u tell us whether we have chances to settle in Pune or can he get back to Pune..
    D.o.b : 18-11-1982
    T.o.b : around 5:30-6
    P.o.b: madurai
    Raasi: vrischika
    Nakshatra:kettai

Thanks
    Bestmom

3. sai23

sai23 New IL'ite

Dear sir

Thank you so much for your quick reply. Would like to know in detail why after Jan 2017 sir . Want to understand if everything else is fine too . Eagerly waiting to hear from you sir.

4. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Tha

5. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

Thank you sir

6. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

Hello sir...
    I have asked abt my marriage 5 yrs back and u predicted it correctly #10136.
    Now I am married and have a 2.6 yrs old baby boy.

Name: Akila
    Date : 27/8/86
    Time : 9.25am
    Place: Coimbatore

I am working in a well paid job, but it doesn't give mental satisfaction to me.
    I am planning to switch over to some kind of business or some small job(salary can be less).
    My parents are strictly against resigning the well paid job..
    My husband is supportive in all the decisions i take.

Can I resign the job and look for some alternative or should i continue?
    pls reply sir.

7. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI,

An Astrologer can indicate the probable period of good or bad; but the triggering of the event depends upon one's good deed, trust with the Almighty and the blessings of the Almighty and particularly, the family deity. Please pray your Family Deity and also your Ista Devatha Goddess Durga (as per your horoscope) which will give beneficial results.

The reason for after 2017, is based on the transit SAturn, which is always important for any event in life.

Regards

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  8. Pragaspathy

HI,

You must give the correct time of birth and also you should indicate whether it is AM or PM; then only the chart can be generated and prediction can be done.

Kindly repost your request with these details.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi,

In any chart,the Saturn is the significator of profession/service. When the Saturn is hemmed in between the natural benefic planets, like Jupiter, Venus, Moon or Mercury, one will get the job easily and change of profession frequently is very supportive; but when the Saturn is hemmed in between the malefics, especially, the Saturn is followed by malefics, like Mars, Rahu, Ketu or even Sun, one will have difficult in getting the job and also if one with such combination, resigns the job, it will be extremely difficulty to get re-employed. Even, in case, if re-employed, at times, if he or she about to join the duty, with the proper appointment order may not be allowed to do so, facing much difficulties.

In your case, The saturn, who is placed in the sign of Scorpio is followed by Ketu and Saturn is following Mars. Hence, it is not advisbale to change the job, being held by you, at present, and in case, if you resign the present post, it will be extremely difficult to get re-employed.

Even in case, if you are able to attend the interview, impress the employer and given an appointment order, you may face difficulty in joining duty, i.e,, you may not be allowed to join duty, citing some reasons.

Hence, I would advise you to continue with the present profession.

Aldo, in your chart, the Saturn is following Mars, which means you may be some problem with your colleagues, at times, they may try to pull you down or bring some false allegations. Hence, always you should be very cautious with your colleagues and should not share any information and should not fully trust them for any reason. Always there will be a knife to back strap you.

Regards

10. minotisubir

minotisubir New IL'ite

1. pragaspathy guruji i wanted to consult for my daughters career & marriage. (1) . elder daughter. 15th february 1992 at 4. 15 a. m. at FAIZABAD. (U. P.) (2). younger daughter. 29 th January 1994 at 6. 29 A. M. at Secunderabad ( A. P.) plz. help me out. regards

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016