1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How To Tell Him That

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by samsWait, Jul 8, 2016.

1. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

May be he is too stressed because of not getting a proper job. It's quite common that a person gets into depression if other pressures adds up. So be patient with him till he gets a job. As per your post, he seems to be OK other than his short temper. Be supportive and try to encourage him to boost his confidence.

2. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

I see many women stressed out and venting in IL when H forces them to search for job and taunts them for being lazy. Now,you are doing the same.. You said that he left job for TTC. Role reversal is not as easy as it seems. Love his flaws.. Enjoy the time now.. Make TTC as a pleasurable experience for him and you.. I don't see major red flags here.. He is just taking it slow.. And plz dont taunt him for now.. He seems to have good qualities(sensitive towards you).. Let him get bored and he will go running behind job. Also, keep reminding him that with pregnancy you might need to take some off of work. So, what are his plans then? How do you both plan to support the baby..

PhoenixAwoken likes this.
  3. samsWait

samsWait Silver IL'ite

I am getting very depressed these days. As suggested here I tried to search jobs for him and send him. He turns down a lot. So I started sending him entry level jobs with basic requirements and he still turns them down and on top of it he shouts on me. All his friends who were jobless like him are getting jobs but he is still not searching any by himself. I am vexed. My career is stagnated thinking if I move what will happen. The amount of money I earn will not be sufficient for my TTC.That is my main issue. I am not knowing what to do. It is not like he is dumb.On the contrary he is very bright brighter than me but attitude is I can't learn I can't do types.