IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

My Dear @Sags i can feel each and every word that you have said . All i want to suggest you is just keep firm faith in god and move ahead with positive with whatever decision you take.
    in fact i too was hoping that you should go for one more IUI...every process is a chance and god willing in this scenario....so try the one which gives you ease.
    Keep your faith firm...it will happen soon. All prayers for you.

take a break...relax yourself and come back for the battle...you will win it very soon.

Agony likes this.
  2. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Hi girl !! I have become crazy:laughing::laughing: i wrote something .i felt not to share with anyone than i thought i will share with you ppl..:lol::lol:waiting for your comments ..:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"Hey i am here again:hello:. Still waiting for my love one out of million will come to me,i will allow him within me and we unite :relaxed::relaxed:.we will Travel long way and become one beautiful bud, will grow here to enter a beautiful world:innocent::innocent:.

I enjoyed 9 years of freedom me and only me:cheer::cheer:. then they all started to come every time when ever i arrive but i never allowed them as still i didn’t find my love. Once i met him but we could not travel long way:cry::cry::cry::disappointed:.

Few time i got good cosmetics which made me googly woggly i thought he will like my beauty and defiantly we will meet but he didn’t come:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:.

Still I am waiting my love when you will come:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:."

3. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

:):):)
    @28neha ttc story..;)..this is egg's version right?:p
    To add positivity to this...here is my version..which will come definitely in our life soon...
    "Oh finally! you came...i was waiting for you for so long ..now lets join and make our loving bud. He/ she is waiting to enter to this world...
    He says....don't waste time in talking and fuses...;)...
    Then msms and 28neha shares the news on IL...:):)
    Happy ending...:)

4. Nithuashok2015

Nithuashok2015 Bronze IL'ite

@msms and @28neha :clap2::clap2::clap2::cheer:

msms and 28neha like this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

super ,fabulous :cheer::cheer: yah very soon we will share news :kissingclosed::kissingclosed::kissingclosed::kissingclosed::kissingclosed::kissingheart:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
    Agony, svaac, msms and 2 others like this.
  6. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

That is such a cute little love story. lol So sweet. Me too waitingggg... :)

Agony and 28neha like this.
  7. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies

Am sorry for my last post. I was so upset then :coldsweat:. Ok today i had my US and with a 18mm and 15mm follicle. Trigger shot tomorrow and IUI on friday. Doc said that i will take another HSG shot after 10 days of IUI just to boost my progesterone level. Please please pray for us. I badly need them. If this fails then IVF is the only option we have. So i need all your blessings.

ashima10 likes this.
  8. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

All the very best !!
    Prayers with u..
    Pray really hard

Sags likes this.
  9. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

Thank u @Agony

10. Nithuashok2015

Nithuashok2015 Bronze IL'ite

All the very best @Sags .. Hope this cycle works for you.. Stay positive.. The day you hold your LO is not so far.. Stickiest baby dust to you :smiley: