1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Divya / Patanjali Products Retail Store In Chicago

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by anehstar, Jul 18, 2016.

1. anehstar

anehstar Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

I am looking for Divya/ Patanjali product Store in Chicago/ Des plaines/ Schaumburg/ Devon area. Does anyone aware of any retail store here?
    I found links to order them online but the products are listed very expensive there. I could find few products on Patel Bros. but I am looking for few more.
    Also, Any idea if we can get it couriered from India as I've read medicines are not allowed.
    Any help is appreciated!

2. anehstar

anehstar Silver IL'ite

Any suggestions, anyone?

3. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

Depends on what exactly you are trying to order. Even if you find something here that would be very expensive. My parents sends a package with food, herbal products, oil and ghee every year and it reaches here fine.

Is there anything in specific you are looking for? I can look if it's available in the Indian stores where I live in KC area.

anehstar likes this.
  4. anehstar

anehstar Silver IL'ite

Sounds good. I am mainly looking for hair products and some choorna for general health like Ashwagandha , arogyavardhini and chawayanprash. I couldn't find the churans but the Chaywanprash. Not sure if these can be shipped.

5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

Looks like there is a retail store in Atlanta, GA - Contact for baba ramdev health products

They seem to be shipping their products anywhere in USA & Canada. They could be expensive like you say compared to the prices they are available in India.

If these products are allowed shipping within US as well as to Canada (considered International), shipping from India should be allowed too with some extra care in packaging.

anehstar likes this.
  6. sneha1985

sneha1985 Gold IL'ite

You can get any dry products via courier from India. My parents send me a huge box of items so they have even sent me liquid items too. They might not allow some fresh Ashwagandha, but dried or powdered form are fine.

Coming to hair products, if you talking about amla/shikaki powder, I always bring along couple of boxes of those when I visit India. If you looking for fresh reetha, I recently got them from Amazon (I think the seller is in Boston and it wasn't super expensive) and they are good.

You might get some items from ebay as well. Again I don't strictly use Patanjali products, so I get stuff around. I haven't found Patanjali products in the grocery stores near my place anytime. Next time I go to Indian store, I can check the company of the products you looking.

anehstar likes this.
  7. butterflyice

butterflyice Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

You might want to check with Patel brothers in Devon if they can get it for you. They do carry some ayurvedic products. Ask the senior person, he is very helpful. Or ask someone you know coming from India to bring a package.

anehstar likes this.
  8. anehstar

anehstar Silver IL'ite

Thank you @Induslady for that link. I will check with them.

9. anehstar

anehstar Silver IL'ite

Thank you @sneha1985 for that valuable input. Appreciate it!!

sneha1985 likes this.
  10. anehstar

anehstar Silver IL'ite

@butterflyice I see. OK sure, ill check with them if they can get. Thanks for the suggestion!!