Preparation For Ivf...buddies Join Me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Agony

Agony Gold IL'ite

Hello !

It's a minor procedure , nothing to worry.
    All the best ..
    Lot of positive thoughts ..
    Pray well
    I am waiting to hear the bfp news from u :)

jillcastle likes this.
  2. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

HI girls!!

hw r u all??

I have one query,I got my period on Saturday.usually i bleed 3 days..but now its only two days ..i am bit worried why this happening???..last cycle also i think it was same...

3. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Thats news to me. Thanks a lot. Let me check if it applies for me.

Thank you all gals for the wishes! Wish we all hold our LOs soon.

4. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hey @28neha

Don't worry about it. Even for me its like that. Sometimes good flow for 3-4 days...last time it was only for 2 days. I guess its all because of hormone suppliments that we take. When I told my doc that the flow is less or so...she dint pay much attention. Now i have stopped worrying.

28neha likes this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Hi girl !! I have become crazy:laughing::laughing: i wrote something .i felt not to share with anyone than i thought i will share with you ppl..:lol::lol: waiting for your comments ..:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"Hey i am here again:hello:. Still waiting for my love one out of million will come to me,i will allow him within me and we unite :relaxed::relaxed:.we will Travel long way and become one beautiful bud, will grow here to enter a beautiful world:innocent::innocent:.

I enjoyed 9 years of freedom me and only me:cheer::cheer:. then they all started to come every time when ever i arrive but i never allowed them as still i didn’t find my love. Once i met him but we could not travel long way:cry::cry::cry::disappointed:.

Few time i got good cosmetics which made me googly woggly i thought he will like my beauty and defiantly we will meet but he didn’t come:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:.

Still I am waiting my love when you will come:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:."

7. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

As some of you know, my RE has suggested to do the polyp removal before IVF. My question is could this be the reason for IUI failures? Is it a good idea to try IUI again before moving to IVF after the polyp removal? I read online that it prevents implantation, so DH and I were thinking if may be now IUI would be a success. If this could be a reason for infertility, why didn't the doc do this test before IUI? If they had done it earlier, I would not be so confused now. Any thoughts?

8. Sags

Sags Silver IL'ite

I had this polyp removal thing even before we started our fertility treatments. Its almost 6 months now with 3 failed IUI . So dont think polyp can actually mean something. And they just remove it so that they just want to be clear that thats not causing the problem. And more thing i dont think you have that polyp like from the beginning l. I had a US in 2014 then there was no polyp but it developed and diagnosed sometime last year and gpt removed early this year.

9. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

Thanks Sags for the reply. I just had a small hope if this polyp removal would increase my IUI success rate. I guess I just need to trust my doc and go for IVF itself as already decided.

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Jill castle,
    If you wanted to try one or more iui before going to ivf, just go ahead after the polyp removal. Its better to try everything before going to ivf, later you won't regret your decisions.
    All the best.