1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Don't See Light In My Life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by lssony, Apr 29, 2016.

1. lssony

lssony Junior IL'ite

I wont be happy if my mom doesnt attend my babys function but I don't know if she will come or not even if she comes, will she be normal..?

2. Iamagoodgirl

Iamagoodgirl Platinum IL'ite

If you in bad relationship do not quite job.
    Thats your back up for future.
    If job i snot good look for other job which gives you more money.

3. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Very first comment, Not to OP as it is too late.

Second marriages are very risky. Before proceeding with the proposal, better consult with the previous partner and understand the reason for their break up. Or closely investigate through close friends / relatives. Most of the marriages fails due to psychological illness, Alcoholism, drugs etc. In case of psychological problems, person looks fine in his social life. Only his partner suffers. So take extra caution while processing a proposal from a divorcee.

In OP's case, very first thing she should do is to secure her assets. ( Money, Land and ornaments ). Try to be financially independent. Find a job, if you don't have it now.

Next thing is to give a try to save this relationship by detaching other members of the family from the scene. ( Convey your worries and seek their support to save your family. Request them to detach from the issue. You both sit together and find an amicable solution to move forward, if any. Set boundaries for tolerance and convey each other. Your children need both parents.

If it doesn't work out, prepare for a life of your own. Provide good education to your children. Do not blame each other. Do not try to trash the image of your ex by throwing mud. Respect the dignity of each other.

May God Bless you

minn1, SCk and Sairindhri like this.
  4. SCk

SCk Silver IL'ite

Hi op
    My reply would be bland.sorry for that.
    .. Decide if you want your mom or husband. You can t have both. Your mom is making lot of problems in your second marriage. She should be little submissive for her daughter. Means why should she quarrel with son in law from beginning.?

Try to keep your home calm without any interference from anyone. By that way your husband can be normal seeing the baby. If you still don t act now you may loose this chance.

I see your mom does not interest in your peace. Why do you want her by your side. Manage alone with the baby. There is plenty of tips in Il on how to manage baby n home without support

This is your second chance. Act strong. Be a strong lady. Make it clear to your husband that you love him n if he does not treat you good , you ll walk out. MAKE IT VERY CLEAR TO HIM

DON T LET ANY ONE INSIDE YOUR HOME UNTIL YOU THREE (YOU, YOUR HUB, AND KID) FIND PEACE AND HAPPINESS.

I think you can t work until your kid is six months. Take maternity leave. And definitely continue later when you can leave your kid to day care.

I feel you can correct your husband with your kid. It looks like he is inclining to your side after kid s birth. Act wisely

Wish God blesses you immensely.
    Good luck n all the best

5. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

sorry ,I have a different opinion ,Your mom was right this guy is bad .if u value the few good things that ur dh has done for u.what about all the sacrificies ur mom has done for u.She was right.stick to ur job,try to find better one meanwhilelplease divorce this guy never mind second time status in the long run this guy is not worth tolerating.Despite ur mothers manners she loves u truly be with her ,be happy for ur daughter get legally separated and restrain order for this guy if possible shift to a new place with ur mom .u desperately need to start all over again.collect proof aginst him to prove legally slowly do things step by step no second thoughts cut him offfff