Confess Your Topmost "deepest Desires"

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@blessings1010,

This may appear ridiculous justification but I am a firm believer that some require a whole life to clear up their encryption and sometimes many lives while a select few need to only experience a brief span of physical existence in mom's tummy to clear up their encryption and be with the Best of all. I am so appreciative of both of you to be so understanding of the need for the child to do what is best for her.

Viswa

2. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

True, IT was very hard for both of us to understand this inititally Viswa sir. I just hope that she got the best experience in those days, I hope we did not let her down.

Sairindhri likes this.
  3. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

No words to express except my hugs to you dear @blessings1010....

KashmirFlower and anika987 like this.
  4. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I feel terrible blessings..it got me into tears....
    sometimes life is so unfair that we even question if god exists but trust me everything will be fine and your daughter will be reborn very soon!! I will add special prayers for you dear..wish i could give you a hug..
    god bless you

KashmirFlower and GaythriV like this.
  5. blessings1010

Aww.. thanks @kcb. Hugging back to you.

Now, on a lighter note,
    1. I desire to be a magic genie myself especially when I want to clean my house in a blink
    2. I desire to go back to being a chubby cute baby. I dont know why, I never want to grow up. IF possible, i want to be surrounded by cuteness of cute babies all the time
    3. I want to be the world's best comedian.
    4. I want to break a world record on baking the largest, yummiest cake without having to worry about the place, the budget, the help and the permission to display it. And i want the appetite to eat it as soon as it gets registered in the world record.
    5. I want to be able to fight like jackie chan, yet be able to meditate like parmanhansa yogananda and yet want to be super rich like mr.richard branson

6. blessings1010

thanks sweet @anika987 . I am hugging you in my thoughts with a promise that you will hear that news with my family one day!

7. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@blessings1010 your post brought tears to my eyes and it meant so much to me personally too. Hugs dear...God bless.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  8. blessings1010

More hugs to you @chillbreeze. Today is the best hugs day for me. Now I wont complain to my DH for more hugs. God bless!

chillbreeze likes this.
  9. blessings1010

All the wonderful ILs here, my sincere apologies if my first post made anyone sad or made anyone remember their tragic experiences. sorry @anika987 ,the intention was not to bring that feeling in anyone. We all need cheering up and lots of fun in our lives. I myself made the promise of a happy living to my angel. So please bring on all your wonderful, funny and if permitted, deepest secret desires as well.

Sairindhri, anika987 and madras2018 like this.
  10. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

For right now- Sleep for one whole day... without even waking up to eat food.