Are You Psychic / Intuitive ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by madras2018, Jul 28, 2016.

1. madras2018

madras2018 Platinum IL'ite

CORRECTION to my earlier post -

@anika987 - I understand that sinking feeling. I've known a close family member experience an unexplained heavy sadness, almost as though he was experiencing a loss, descend upon him the day before his wife's sudden death in an accident. It's moments like these that make us question any cynicism we have about human life and its possibilities.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    anika987 likes this.
  2. madras2018

There are people who can do aura readings. I've personally had readings with a psychic who is highly credible.

Poetlatha likes this.
  3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Was it in India or USA, in india may be aura reading is not popular. (ur profile is private so I don't know). I would love to get it done but you know, how to find credible ones, that is the problem.

4. madras2018

In the U.S. I haven't met anyone do aura readings in India. Strange. The whole concept of chakras has such eastern origins and yet it's virtually impossible to find anyone here.

Just so you know my intuitive experiences did not follow from my interest in the concept of intuition. It was the other way around. It literally came into my life after a life-altering incident that occurred, that left me puzzled, with no answers of how I "knew" something. It was my quest to understand myself & what happened, that led me to this topic. Until that point I was a complete illiterate in such matters.

sindmani likes this.
  5. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

Also there is a technology to photograph the aura, in some pranic healing center they had it. It was in India

true, our knowledge is hidden mostly till few hundred years ago (even to get use of it or to do research on it), even though western world sees economy angle in everything, but things are not hidden to common people,

sindmani, Poetlatha and blessings1010 like this.
  6. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

@KashmirFlower , I met one lady in Maryland a few years ago. She used to have a small shop in the mall next to aquarium. She was known for her intricate wire jewelry so I didnt approach her for psychic reading but she used to give the aura reading in the past. I was in the grieving period that time and she sensed that, spent a long time suggesting few jewelry designs and when we were about to leave from there- she told my husband to tell me that 'it is ok to let go of my desire and worries- your baby is happy and she wants you to have this ( it was a blue colored angel wings necklace).' My hubby got scared and left that necklace there itself. He didnt tell me about what that lady said for a long time but I tried finding her so many times after he told me. I couldn't. I wish I find her some day again.

7. blessings1010

Yes, I have seen that camera in one such center. They had taken aura pictures of fresh vegetarian food, meat, healthy person and a sick person to show how auras reflect the state of a being or a thing. It was awesome.

sindmani, Poetlatha and KashmirFlower like this.
  8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks kashmirflower..everytime i thibk about it..it feels so eerie

9. madras2018

This might be interesting - @blessings1010. This video has a clipping of Kelly Ripa's first day on new job in the morning show & Char Margolis' psychic reading that occurred live. Incidentally Margolis is considered among the credible ones (I have no personal experience with her) - but she charges a bomb !

KashmirFlower and blessings1010 like this.
  10. blessings1010

IF you all get chance, do read about "Edger Cayce". This man was fascinating. I loved reading a lot of his books - on akshik records, The Ultimate William Walker Atkinson Collection, The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena, The biology of Belief ( the must read book in a lifetime), Dr. Brian Weiss books especially " same soul, many bodies" , " Many lives, many masters" . A lot of time what we experience, feel or have intuition of are not merely coincidences. So many of these books and authors confirm that. It is a wonderful wonderful world of mystery. So fascinating, so encouraging. Such a wonderful platform to share our experiences. Thanks @madras2018 for putting your thoughts wonderfully here. pls ILs share more of your stories.

Vijiprad, Poetlatha and KashmirFlower like this.