Confession…whats Urs For Today?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by justanothergirl, Jul 21, 2016.

1. VijayaRaghu

VijayaRaghu Silver IL'ite

@Sairindhri, Noooo I wasnt. I really meant Thank you!All I was saying was: thought how many times I tell my brain the reality, its still functions in its way. After all its my BRAIN!!! :BangHead:

I read article by Padma0604, as you mentioned . Man its damn realistic. Its nice one. Thank you for liking my name, you made me cheer up:cheer:. Okay ladies, do you see how I was yesterday :eek: and today :banana::banana::banana:.

justanothergirl and Sairindhri like this.
  2. Sairindhri

Sairindhri Gold IL'ite

Glad to see the change! Yes, I loved that poem!!!:smiley:

VijayaRaghu likes this.
  3. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Tylenol PM works in AM too !

4. poovai

poovai Platinum IL'ite

Netflix week...tend to watch non-stop. Another thread refers thriller shows, on roll to watch the entire season.

5. Cimorene

Cimorene Platinum IL'ite

When anyone asks me a frank opinion on a subject, I inquire if they can deal with the “frank” opinion.

If the other person says: “Oh yes, definitely. You can trust me. Nothing will change between us. I am very tolerant. I am very understanding. I solicit only 'frank' advice that will challenge me”, I lie and gratify what he wants to hear.

Whereas if the other person had told: “I may be jerkily taken aback, later miffed, then be may I won't talk to you for few days, subsequently not re-connect immediately with you. I think I will be disappointed and resentful if your "frankness" crosses my beliefs but eventually I will get over it and we will laugh about my puerile manners”, I will excitedly be frank with such people because these are the types who will exactly do what they just stated. However the first kind invariably keel. To pander such folks, I lie a lot in my life therefore I have a diary to keep track of my lies. :oops:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  6. beautifullife30

beautifullife30 Platinum IL'ite

my confession for the day!

Set up a chai samosa shop here for the past one hour..very very entertaining thread.

Missed a lot of work coz of this :oops:

Have to stretch for one more hour to complete my day's tasks....have to tell my DH that am overworked and stretching due to that o_O:BangHead::rolleye:

7. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I don't read everything
    ================

In IL I don't read all posts, if it lengthy post I scroll down to next one, some times I just read some and skip some, and give likes if I like it,
    may be I just skipped some post which is interesting and I may like it too, but I didn't read :disappointed:.

Sometimes I read here and there in one post.

I mostly read one or two line posts.

(I like snippets of Life forum, but all posts are lengthy, as there are good discussions going on, I want to participate, all are experienced there, in all ways, may be after few years I participate there.)

justanothergirl and kaniths like this.
  8. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

my yesterday's confession is rolling over today as well. Made an awesome vermicelli kheer for diyapoojan last night and ate two huge bowls of it for dinner. And now want to eat the kheer again, it's calling me from my tiffin bag :disrelieved::disrelieved:

kaniths, Rihana, VijayaRaghu and 2 others like this.
  9. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

I also do that ...I always feel other people are having more fun than me..but only difference is that I'm in India :)

anika987 likes this.
  10. generic

generic Gold IL'ite

My confession..I used to read adult fiction from the age of 11 or 12...would sneak some mills n boon novels, romance novels by harlequin, silhouette etc... Sidney Sheldon, Irving Wallace books and magazines like cosmopolitan, Filmfare, Femina, etc into my room and would read them without anyone knowing..would then replace them later...my family members were too busy to find out:) and my innocent behaviour dint give them reason for suspicion..my classmates also have done the same and we would giggle discussing the content we read in those books...hehe...those days we dint have Internet access n all .. Computer with net connection was considered a luxury that very few people had...television also was restricted as cable connection was costly...so only source of entertainment and knowledge n awareness was books:)

justanothergirl, Rihana and anika987 like this.