1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Some random thoughts!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear jskls,

So nice to see you here. That's thing that first step, once I am out I know I won't enjoy a walk, so run it is! You see, now?

Thank you for your words.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Balajee,

Why do I get a sense of a dear uncle getting upset with the goofiness of his niece reading your response? Will do sir. I mean learn to keep my mind on a tight leash :biggrin2: Seems like the only solution. And as for that running till we start running in the summer we don't realize how we do it in the winters. But it works especially when we have others running with us.

Thank you for your feedback as always Balajee!

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Scorpio for your words and your feedback. Ha ha ha! I didn't mean to trigger a thought. You see I was blessed with a MIL who thought the world of me, so it is only natural I think of her fondly after she has passed on! As for your MIL, who knows when you tell her that you think of flowers from her favorite plant as blessings, she might love it. Just make sure you don't tell her that you got this crazy idea from a friend who MIL is no more. Now that is trouble. Big time. On second thoughts Scorpio, find other blessings. Yes do that!

1 person likes this.
  4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Rihana,

You have no idea how delighted I am to have 'Crazy company'. We do seem to do the same kind of crazy stuff! We just should get you to run. Look at that other crazy thing you mentioned. Seriously you have narrowed down my star sign to just two? Look for crazy in every one of them and you will find them all in me, together! But then you have also piqued my curiosity. Now I am more than eager to know what you have me down for and my suspicion is I will surprise you if I reveal my sign! Now, tell me girl tell me.

1 person likes this.
  5. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Elphaba!! Look you spun your magic. Thank you for reviving this thread with your warm feedback my friend!

6. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

The guess is as scientific as the science of star signs itself. :) Some of your snippets posts remind me of 3 of my friends from over the years. Each had, has, a zest for life, admiration for the little things - not just in observing people or surroundings, but also when listening to general phone talk. And one is an avid runner, climber, backpacker. Scorpio or Taurus. I'd say don't reveal... mystery is good. :) LOL I am reminded of that Linda Goodman book that was shared among many girls in the bus to college.

7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

May be I am one of those three friends? Just kidding :biggrin2: As for revealing, Ri in a public forum. Nah!! And obviously certain types belong to every star sign. Don't they? Thanks for indulging me.

8. padma0604

padma0604 Silver IL'ite

Such a beautiful post Srama. Liked it very much. Very thoughtful. You are absolutely right about our fears pertaining to future and how they can impact our perspective.

Srama likes this.
  9. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabitha,

I read this and I am thinking. Will try to respond laer.

oj-da

Srama and padma0604 like this.
  10. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Padma,

This is such an old post and I rarely visit my old posts. Thanks to you, I did go back to read it. Thank you for your appreciative words.

I am still working on learning day by day :)