1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Rith, Apr 18, 2016.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Superb episode....Brilliant Rashika....:innocent::innocent::innocent:

2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Rith dear Ekdam Semma episode !:beer-toast1::beer-toast1::banana::banana:

Rashika is really brilliant & loved the kiss also.:p:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:.

who is this six feet tall man? :thinking: This Pavani, I want to punch her hard :boxing:

3. Yummymum2

Yummymum2 Silver IL'ite

Super episode Rith, my condition now is dhundate reh jaoge...:thinking:

sreeram likes this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

How many twists?you girls are giving twist in your stories and my BP raises:blush:

sreeram likes this.
  5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Episode 19

As we planned already, I wore a cap and started in Satty’s car. Rashika woke up Sarthak and they left to Radisson Inn, a star hotel near airport. Rashika booked a room in her owner’s name. His important things like passport, id proof and few sets of dress was already packed by her and kept ready before she woke up Satty. After reaching hotel she explained everything to Sarthak. He became so angry after knowing Pavani is helping the culprit.

Satty: Rashika. Do you really want me to travel? How can I leave you both in such a hard situation?

Rashika: Satty. You are most important to us. This is a cold blooded murder. And now they are targeting you and your dad for no reason. To punish George, do they play with your life? I have to punish them for Uday’s murder. Before handing over them to police, I will punish them in my court first. WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF ANYONE. Now only Pavani and X in my hit list. Not sure who could be added over here. Irrespective of the numbers, I will castigate everyone associated with this massacre. I am not ready to leave anyone.

Satty: Even I want to punish them. But you are tying my hands.

Rashika: Yes. I am! Because I don’t want to lose you at any cost Satty. Literally I am so afraid now. Till you reach US, I cannot even sleep properly bro. you are too important to both of us

Pavani called Satty. Rashika has already conveyed the entire story. Satty picked the phone and put it in speaker

Satty: Tell me Pavani

Pavani spoke in such a feable voice “Satty! Have you started to Kolkata”

Satty: Yes! I am on the way. Tell me

Pavani: Are you serious that you have some good news regarding me and George?

Satty: Yes. I am driving now. Tell me quickly why you called me now

Pavani: Is he in love with me?

Satty: No. But he will marry you only and not Rashika. That I am sure

He heard her sobbing. “Pavani. He was upset with Rashika and the blackmail. So he decided to marry you. I made him to take that decision.

He winked at Rashika. Rashika smiled and looked curiously at phone to know Pavani’s reaction

Pavani: “Thank you so much Satty. Thanks for your help. I am indebted to you forever. “She cried in between and continued “I want to do something in return to you”

Satty: Tell me

Pavani: Please don’t reveal my name. A red truck is following your car to murder you in the highways

Satty: NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pavani: Satty! What happened?

Satty managed and told “George is also with me Pavani”

This time Pavani screamed and cut the call immediately. Rashika ran fast towards the balcony and dialed my number “George! Is a red truck following your car?“ her voice was shivering

I looked through the rear window and noticed a red container truck was following me. To confirm I zig zag in all the lane and truck was also doing the same.

Me: Rashika. You are right.

Rashika swifted to Satty and shook her head as Yes.

Meanwhile when Satty informed that George was on call Pavani disconnected the call. When Satty tried again his call was on waiting.

Satty blinked his eyes to once Rashika assuring nothing will go wrong. To their anticipation, Pavani called Satty and confirmed that truck will not follow them anymore.

Pavani: Why you took George with you?

Satty: Since I was weak, he said he wanted to accompany me.

Pavani: Take care of you both please

Satty: ok. i will catch you later. Thanks

By the same time, I noticed the red truck moved to the left corner and stopped moving. I left a big sigh and informed the same to Rashika

Pavani messaged Satty not to convey this to me. Satty assured that he won’t

I felt little tremors at my stomach. I should not get panic. Time was1 AM. I decided to halt to catch up some sleep. I stopped at a star hotel for night stay. I confirmed that no one followed me. I texted Rashika. To my surprise she called me back.

Me: hello! You didn’t sleep?

Rashika: No. I got panic knowing there is an arrangement to smash down the car. God is with us George.

Me: Don’t worry! All is well. I am more careful now and safe. What about Satty?

Rashika: We both are awake. I have to pick up uncle by 4.

Me: Don’t take Satty with you.

Rashika: No. I am not. Only I am going. And I am not coming to hotel directly though we are staying just opposite to airport

Me: Yeah! That’s better. Be safe guys. Will meet tomorrow.

By 4 AM Rashika went to pick up Uncle in hotel’s car. Satty’s dad Swayamjit came out after security check got over. He was in sandal shirt and royal blue brazer. He held a small trolley on hand. Rashka ran towards him and extended her hand for handshake. Swayamjit Uncle blessed her and shook her hand. Rashika held his hand and dragged towards the car as fast as possible. Swayamjit tried to cope with her speed where his face was filled with confusions and anxiety. Afterall he is meeting his son after a very long time. But he was equally nervous about the blackmail. Rashika’s act increased his concerns more.

Rashika moved her eyes in all direction and her eyes noticed a gun pointing towards them at the midst of crowd. She pulled Swayamjit and both bent down and sat on their knees. Swayamjit almost lost his balance. The bullet hit the backpack of a passenger. Police men and securities ran towards the passenger and the crowd from where bullet was shooted. Rashika utilized the opportunity and mingled with the crowd. Swiftly they jumped into the hotel car and hide down the seats. Car driver moved drove the car along with the other cars. Rashika was breathing heavily. Once car moved out of the airport she saw through the back window and breath heavily. Car reached the hotel safely roaming in different directions and passing through small streets instead of main road. She handed over 5000 Rs to the driver and hurried towards the room. Sarthak opened the door hearing the calling bell.

Swayamjit hugged Satty and shed tears. Sarthak fell on his feet and seek his blessings as per their custom.

Swayamjit: How are you beta? Whats going on here beta? Who is behind you to kill

Satty: Pappa. come in first. I will answer all your questions. Meet Rashika. My colleague

Swayamjit: Yeah, I saw in airport. She is the one who called to inform about you. i know.. Beta, Someone tried to shoot me

Satty: What??

Rashika nodded her head. “Satty, It’s a mere escape. I am still thinking how to send you off safely without any issues”

Swayamjit: Where is George?

Rashika: he should be on the way Uncle. You please refresh yourself.

Swayamjit took a leave to refresh

Satty: Things are getting worse. I don’t want to go now. I am gonna stay here

Rashika: Arey chup. Please don’t repeat the same old thing. What we will do. Protect you every time or chase the culprit. Stop niggling and get ready to be on the safe hand of your dad. Leave us alone. We will take care of us.

Satty was shocked by her words. Swayamjit came out by chance and shocked to hear that from Rashika. He understood there is some serious problem but restricted himself to check further. After that Satty didn’t utter even a single word and remained silent throughout

Rashika apologized within her heart to Satty. “ if I didn’t speak like this to you, you won’t go Satty. I know tomorrow gonna be more challenging for me”. Her heart still beat very fast.

Mystery to be continued…

VinuthaS, Sweetynila, Adharv and 8 others like this.
  6. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

i am out of station tomorrow. Enjoy the next episode and let me know your feedback..Meet you all on friday..Take care.

7. Shivalaya

Shivalaya Silver IL'ite

Wow wow wow .. No words Rith dear. Another gripping episode :sconf:

8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Tomorrow big challenging days for me too. We need to wait na:p
    Excellent, fabulous super b episode...not getting words dear.
    pavani tu toh gayi :grinning-smiley-048:
    Arey chup:rolleye::roflmao:

Happy journey Rith ,:blush:

sreeram likes this.
  9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Am going to have a sleepless night.... who is behind all this....... wonderful narration and super gripping story... have a safe trip

10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Nice update...heart beats are increasing here also Rith...wonderful update and its going in full swing....