100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

Returned from new york trip . enjoyed lots . dd was too cranky and whole flight watched us . But anyway i loved the cruises and especially the sailing boat . loved each and every attraction .
    Today cleaned house for whole day . Did not take rest though i was tired . Felt very happy to see spot free house in evening

Rihana and desichica like this.
  2. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Day 10: Quiet and slow-paced day. I didn't get everything done. The positive is: It was nice to have an easy breezy day. Everyone is in good mood after the weekend trip. It was nice to go to a stress-free home.

Positive quote of the day: "I'm thankful for today, because I have weathered many storms and yet I still find the courage to blossom and smile with each new day."

Gauri03, girvani and chillbreeze like this.
  3. Sandiv18

Sandiv18 New IL'ite

Day 3: Destress myself by taking a good power nap and refresh the day in a relaxed manner

desichica and Gauri03 like this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Day 19: managing the anxiety regarding work very well. Everything happens for reason as I am more aware about my self how I react
    Day 20: my boys had a play date with their friends so I had an hour with their mom to talk and laugh ❤️

desichica and Gauri03 like this.
  5. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Day 11: Procrastination continues. Good thing is: I don't have to rush. I started reading a new book for my book club. So far so good.

Positive quote of the day: "Do Believe what you like. Don't force your beliefs on others."

Gauri03 likes this.
  6. desichica

desichica Silver IL'ite

Day 12.. overall great day. I am getting a new phone; read my book; had an easy day at work. Life is great.

Positive quote of the day: "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."

Gauri03 and Viswamitra like this.
  7. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I was managing accommodation for a spiritual retreat. I had to write more than 500 emails over the last month or so responding to each and every person visiting Florida. I was doing it simultaneously when I was in the middle of a deal closing. But I had a great sense of fulfillment when I came to know that there were zero issues in the accommodation. When I started receiving bunch of emails thanking me for the service I had provided after the event, my joy knew no bound. The people are always looking for good actions and when they see that happening, they sincerely appreciate.

Viswa

Gauri03 likes this.
  8. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Not a positive positive per se, but anything that helps you grow is a net positive, isn't it?

A month of learning tough lessons about friendship with all its immanent expectations.

Lesson 1: Preserve your dignity, even if your patience is mistaken for weakness, and your silence acquiescence.
    Lesson 2: Expect nothing from friends. The clamor of bullies doesn't hurt as much as the indifference of 'friends'.

Disappointment begets clarity. Enlightenment, as they say, begins with disillusionment.

9. Sandiv18

Sandiv18 New IL'ite

Day 4: Shopping for the weekend get together. The positive thing is first time i m strictly sticked to the items in the list and shop that alone to improve my listing.:icon_pc:

Day 5: Great get together and everybody enjoyed my preparation and get lot of appreciation notes shower so much positivity:partyhat:

Day 6: Lazy day but do some planning for the upcoming week.:icon_writing:

Day 7: Sometimes happiness lies in accepting our kids' choice. Get some extra marks for being his fav today :banana:

Day 8: Learn some new stuff today. Learning always give me some ray of hope towards life:thumbup:

Gauri03 likes this.
  10. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Day 96:Spending my alone time and enjoying it today

Gauri03 likes this.