1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. chellammu

chellammu Silver IL'ite

@IniyaaSri, such a lovely ending! Loved the little one's name - RaKesh Mathews. :beer-toast1:

I was eagerly waiting to know the reason behind the change in Pooja's behavior & decision abt her marriage and of-course about Madhav. :disappointed: Nevertheless, enjoyed the true emotions of love and friendship. :hearteyes:

Already excited to read your new story!

Seby and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Leena dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Am gratified to know that you loved it dear!!!:blush::blush::blush:
    You too have a good day dear!!!
    Thanks for supporting me :kissingheart:

3. IniyaaSri

Hi dear:hello:
    very happy that you loved the ending!!!:blush::blush::blush: Ha Ha Ha!! Yeah its RaKesh Mathews :grinning::grinning::grinning:
    oops...You were eagerly waiting is it...
    I left it purposefully for the reader's imagination dear...
    I felt its easy to imagine how parents would have changed Pooja's mind dear...
    Thats why dnt want to throw light on it...
    Madhav..... He just vanished from their lives...Hopefully he must be living a much better life...:grinning:
    New story huh....Thanks for your love and support!!!!
    Thank you so much once again!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

chellammu likes this.
  4. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Rakesh.............good name.Good that Rachana is continuing with her bathroom light acts, let the child in her not vanish.
    Meryl and Helena took strides with their life and seem to be happy.
    Needed a little more details about how Pooja accepted her new life, was she happy, how is her husband, how is her new family etc.. ?????

Very good narration and the readers interest was maintained with good twists and turns.:clap2:
    Waiting for the next story :icon_writing:

5. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Ha Ha Ha!!! :grinning: And yeah Meryl and Helena seems to be happy.
    Regarding Pooja, I mentioned in the first few episodes that she is happy with her husband and kid and her face is glowing with real happiness..Hope you remember dear!!! So even Pooja is happily settled with her husband and kid.:blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Thank you so much for the support that you gave me all through the way!!!!:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

6. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Absolutely a beautiful story @IniyaaSri dear.. Great applause for your work and punctuality. :beer-toast1: So when is next dear :tonguewink:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Hey Thanks Sangeetha dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Thank you so much for the applause :grin::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:am happy for it!!!
    Next huh :lol::lol::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: definitely cant write a lengthy one since I need to get ready for visiting our country :grinning::grinning:So not sure about next one. Lets see!
    Thank you so much for your love and support dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

8. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

wow the story was happy ending...good iniyaa.
    but i dont know or i missed episode..why did mathew changed his name ?? i got so confused and searched alll episode but dint find the reason...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Ha Ha!! I think you have missed an episode.
    There is a line in which Rachna says "Hello!! yeah this is Mrs.Keshav Mathews here":thumbsup:
    Hope you got now!!!

twinklingstar likes this.
  10. KVSiva

KVSiva Silver IL'ite

Happy Ending :)
    Thank God, I dont have to get up everyday thinking what might happen to Rachana.
    First thing I was doing as soon as I getup, from the time I started reading was nothing but checking for updates from you Iniya. Actually I am happy that you are ahead of my timing. :p

I was praying that Keshav and Mathews should be same person and was suspecting at many instances due to similarities. And it happened.

Wow Wow WOW WOW for your beautiful narration Iniya.
    The way you portray character, the flow and the story :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I also liked the way you take the way you portray Mathews anger on Rachna. Though it seems tiny, but I can understand how much it might have made Mathew getting angry on her when she also hurt him by stating that even Pooja is happy. People like me can very well understand as I too fall into the same category of getting angry on tiny things (for others).

Loved the way you keep the story as practical as it can.
    But tell me one thing why hero and heroine name start with R and K ;):lol: Renu & Karan, This one Rachna & Keshav

Will be eagerly waiting for your next story. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

IniyaaSri likes this.