1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Things I Like About ZeeTV

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by zipzipzoomzoom, Oct 26, 2011.

1. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

I keep up with ZeeTV episodes from their website, and sometimes I catch a glimpse here and there.

I really like when they incorporate holidays in their episodes, such as Karva Chauth and Diwali.

And, I especially like it when all the characters come together for a one-hour special to celebrate such holidays.

I don't know why.

But what really tickles me pink is when God-Almighty himself will take human form to save his devotee from trouble.

This is the case in Choti Bahu.

Radhika is a simple sweet girl who always confided in Lord Krishna, and prayed for him to help her through impossible situations.

Now, its really amusing because her sister, Barka, killed her so she could have her husband, Dev.

But when Lord Krishna takes the form of Radhika, and starts to act confidently and fearlessly, it scares the life out of Barka.

Ram Milaye Jodi used to be the most amusing show, but after Lord Krishna takes human form to help a devotee, Choti Bahu is the show I am most interested in.

2. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

wow zipzipzoom, i have never known that serials in zee tv like choti bahu will have a story of lord krishna taking the form of Radhika and playing a major role in teaching a lesson to the killer....

short and sweet blog and found interesting in knowing about the daily soap " choti bahu".. from now onwards i will catch up with the episodes ..thanks for the information.

cheers
    :)

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

This must be the second version of Chotti Bahu. The first one never had Lord Krishna appearing though His Presence is stamped throughout the serial in all other manners. I didn't feel like watching the second serial- not sure why. Got bored with watching the same old Dev-Radhika I guess.

And yeah Ram Milaye Jodi used to be fun. But they keep changing the lead actors. First it was the heroine. I think Mona was first played by Priyal Gor but was replaced by Sara Khan later on. But I didn't mind the replacement cos I never liked both of them (although Sara's "By God" is a tad too irritating). But now they have replaced Nishant who played Anukalp too shakehead And I have always loved Nishant!

4. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

Yeah, the person who plays Mona is so annoying

* "By God" part is so annoying
    * The character pokes her nose where it doesn't belong, and it gets her in trouble. For instance, she helped Hetal get married even though her in-laws are cold towards her. Then, when Hetal wanted to keep her pregnancy a secret, she's blabbing it to everyone.

At least the new Anukalp has well-groomed eyebrows :-D