1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

1 week to be myself

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knot2share, Jan 8, 2010.

1. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Meenu
    Nice to see you here. Like Raechel mentioned, nice to know that you too fit into the "typical woman" category..heheh..I certainly feel age has something to do with it, no matter where we are living at that point. But it is all fun and good at the end.
    Thank you for the feedback and nice to know that you too associate with this.

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sree, wonderful blog... I agree I too feel these mood swingings at times and I call them those pre,post and all.
    ah!! how I wish to be in bed till DH pulls me out, but it always happens the other way around here ;)

3. premasudharao

premasudharao New IL'ite

dear k2s , thanks for the new year greetings i wih you a very happy new year.i was working for 30years now came to nagapattinam as my dh was transferred. my rlatives are all in chennai .i miss my office and friends .thank god i have become a member in IL.
    sudha

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Shree,
    Oh, I wish i can just stay in bed for a few more minutes, but duty always calls, more so when dh is away.

you know the one week of free time used to be a priceless commodity for me. with all my complications, I had the visitor every 15 days too sometimes...oh, i have cribbed about it somewhere in the forum. now i have the whole month to myself, but still the flashes, the irritation are still to stay.

i feel it is just a way of things. i think, looking at the brighter side of it, helps. well, all these moods swings, and regular visitors mean atleast you are healthier in one part, that is your hormones..

Without which you would not have given such a great blog. way to go shree.

5. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Ami
    Thank you for commenting. So now you know why I keep quiet somedays without even saying a HELLO sometimes to all of you :)

Dear Sudha
    WOW 30 yrs of working!! Well it is time now that you sat at home and relaxed. A very well deserved break and IL surely is a good way to pass time. A new "office" where you can work or browse at your own time and no deadlines... :). Your time management skills and organisational skills will be put to test here when you try to do your housework quickly so that you can spend time here. You will have a new bunch of friends here and that too a big bunch, which is ALL OF US HERE ON IL.......Welcome to the addiction!! It is all fun and warmth.

6. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanvy
    So nice of you to drop by and leave a comment. I totally agree with you that these regular visitors mean that we are healthier. Visitors every 15 days! that must be a nightmare. I have known many friends who have and are still going through similar scenarios like yours. I know, just the way it is for some. Lets see the good side of everything.......good point!

7. juliana123

juliana123 New IL'ite

Hi Knot2share,
    I relate to most of the things you mentioned, especially your motto for 2010, sometimes I used to feel the same way, that I was the one who kept mailing friends regularly. Nice Blog..

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Hi Shree
    very well expressed your feelings! I can relate to most of what you have mentioned plus getting irritated at misplaced things when I am in a grumpy mood.
    Nice motto for 2010, I too would like to follow.
    This is your first blog I have read and it is fabulous.

9. manchitra

manchitra Senior IL'ite

see you have nice people around to cheer you up even when you have some mood swings. Here I am. I make sure I reply to all the mails I get, though it irritates me when I don't get response.

10. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear Juliana
    I very sincerely wish to keep up the motto too. Sometimes I feel like a door-mat, but then the fault is mine really as I allowed such a thing to happen to me. We learn slowly isn't it? Thank you for visiting the blog and happy to know that you enjoyed reading it.