1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Let us celebrate!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chitvish, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Lets celebrate that if we fail today
    There is tomorrow to succeed
    if we fall today
    there is tomorrow to get up and try again

( modified from Hillary Clinton's speech)

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

I fully agree with you.
    But I want to celebrate
    NOW-HERE
    than waiting for tomorrow or future ! I know not if I will live tomorrow!!
    In tamil, we say "inni pozuthu". That is what I wanted to convey.
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    Reading your blog the day it is posted is now a habit for me! Of course, I cannot even come close to beating the promptness of our AC dear in providing comments. I read, I mull over it, think, re-think and then procrastinate in chipping in my bit!
    You are so correct about celebrating each day, for tomorrow might just be a dream that may or may not come true. Truly speaking Chithu, without sounding overly appreciative, I think you are a living example of how one should follow this "celebrate each living day" thought.Your actions speak louder than your own words! Your enthusiasm and your die-hard upbeat spirit are very infectious.
    SS

4. Chitvish

prompt feedbacks, here & for Gita posts.
    One of the lessons that life has taught me over the years is "impermanence" in people, situations, our own ideas etc. Some whom we consider as very close, fall out with us in no time & for no valid reason - atleast we think so. All this has made me feel that I must enjoy the happy feelings I go through on a daily, rather "now" basis.I find the good every day and I am grateful for finding it.
    I am grateful for the music and stars. I thank the flowers that bloom everyday, to cheer me up.That is my reward because they will not be there tomorrow.
    You have wriitten such nice words about me, S S. I profusely thank you with all humility !
    Love,
    Chithu.

5. sowminivibu

sowminivibu Silver IL'ite

dear chithu

ur blog cums right on time when we are celebrating the 3rd anniversaryof IL.....yes we should learn to celebrate every day as it is god given gift to us...amma always keeps telling me that you need to be happy and celebrate for God has given you the best of things in life.........

lov
    sowmi

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra,
    Yet another lovely blog......looks like you are really Celebrating your Life......lovely verses and brought out ur personal feelings and touch in a perfect verse form!
    Enjoyed the Feel and Thoughts behind the words!:bowdown

I have also started thinking on these lines ...."live life at the Moment , and For this moment". So now will "celebrate This Moment" also!

Keep them coming to motivate us always!

7. mkthpavi

mkthpavi Senior IL'ite

Let us celebrate for there is hope, there is God, there is goodness...:)

Very positive post...I could feel the energy and vigour with which you would have written it :) !

I remember an ad that I saw on TV recently...it said "when was the last time you did something for the first time" !

We should celebrate that NOW presents an opportunity for all of us to rejuvenate and experience life with fresh perspectives, if we wish to.

Thanks and love
    Pavithra

8. Chitvish

Now that you have mentioned, let us celebrate today that we are all together in IL & celebrating our joy, irrespective of our age, where we live etc.
    Let us celebrate I L !
    Love,
    Chithu.

9. Chitvish

I have learnt to celebrate LIFE & learnt to celebrate TODAY. Nothing, nobody is going to change. If acceptance changes to happiness, every day becomes a celebration day, Sudha !
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. Chitvish

In spite of all odds that spring up every day, we have to learn to cheer up, choicelessly !
    Thanks for joinig us, Pavithra.
    Love,
    Chithra.