Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. keture

keture New IL'ite

Dear sir ,

I know you dont check child birt chart until 12 years old but this is a special situation ..

my cousin born in 7 january 2008 at 11.18 am Poitiers / FRANCE

he has special illness he has a too much calcium on his body so he has difficulty to move .. and also he has a mental problem but not permanent , doctors say he may be ok next year or he may be more problem , doctors dont know what he has exactly.. it a genetic illness touch one person / million ..

so you can check his chart and tell he will be ok or not ? whats says his chart ? :(

thank you so much

regards

2. curiousgal

curiousgal Bronze IL'ite

Glad to hear that Sir!

3. curiousgal

curiousgal Bronze IL'ite

Thank you very much Sir.

Will try to do as advised.

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

HI

Thank U V M for ur kind ack

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

HI,

Thank U V M for ur kind concern

Regards

6. radhika8906

radhika8906 Senior IL'ite

Guruji,

Mine:

Nakshatra: Visagam
    Raasi: Thula
    DOB:6/9/1989
    TOB: Chennai 5.12 pm

Husband:
    Nakshatra: Bharani
    Raasi: Mesham
    DOB:11/4/1986
    TOB:pudukkotai 1.35pm

Marriage date :1/12/2011

Last time I enquired to you about my job and I am happy to let you know that as per ur advice I got into a job and settled well. Thanks for the advice and prayers.

now we are sincerely trying to conceive. Something is not right in the process , can you please advice any parigaram needed? If not can u please tell me if this is the right time for me to conceive? Please advice

7. Pragaspathy

HI,

It is true that the charts of the children should not be taken up for study upto the child completes 12 years of age, unless the child has any major health issues or lacking badly in education.

I am not aware the problem mentioned by you.

However, if one should have sound health, his Ascendant, Ascendant Lord, Moon and Sun should not be afflicted by the maleifc planets. Depending upon the affliction of these, there are chances for health issues, during the operation of the concerned Major and Minor periods and also transit planets.

The boy belongs to Aquarius Ascendant, owned by Saturn, and the Ascendnat is occupied by Rahu and directly aspected by Ketu and also retrograde Saturn.

The direct aspect of Saturn over its own house is extremely good; however the affliction of the Ascendant and the Ascdt lord by the nodes is not welcome.

The Moon and Sun are placed in the 11th house, i.e., Sagittarius, owned by Jupiter, who is also well placed in its own house. The conjuction of Jupiter, Moon and Jupiter is extremely good; but this amalgamation of the planets are aspeced by the retrograde Mars. However the damage is not too much, when compared to the Ascdt and /or Ascendant lord.

Hence, as per the chart, there are chances for health issues then and there due to the affliction of Ascendant and Ascendant lord; but may not be too much damaging.

Also, in his chart the Saturn is in retrograde motion. Normally, the retrograde Saturn is good for longevity; but it may give some health issues.

In any chart, if the Saturn is in retrograde motion, he/she seems to have brought some (adverse) Karma, which he/she has to go through the same in this birth. However, if such retrograde Saturn is placed in any fixed sign, the intensity of the Karma is more and such native has to suffer a lot to fulfill the unfinished karma in this birth.

The chart of the native is not much badly affected as far as mental attitude is concerned. The Moon controls the mind and the Mercury controls the nervous system; but both of them have been afflicted by the aspect of Mars. One of the condition for mental related issue is the affliction of Moon and/or Mercury by two or more malefic planets, like the nodes, i.e, Rahu or Ketu, Saturn or Mars.

In as much as the Moon is very close to Jupiter, causing a very powerful Gaja Kesari Yoga, the boy will not have any issues relating to his mental attitude.

One of the highly advantageous position in the chart, though this may be irrelevant for the issue raised by you, the boy has an excellent combination of Moon and Jupiter in the house of Jupiter, i.e., Sagittarius within one degree (Moon 250 deg and 26 minutes and Jupiter at 250 deg and 31 minutes ; which causes a very powerful yoga and this will make him to reach a highest position in his life, with name, fame, finance and status. To cite an example; ofcourse you may not be knowing, the Indian Telugu film actor late N.T. Rama Rao had this combination in the sign of Libra, even though he was born in an ordinary poor family, he attained a the uexpecteed status in his life, like an Actor, industrialist, Politician (as a Chief Minister of Andhra Predesh within a very short period and unshakeable), with abundant wealth.

Also, in any chart, those who are having Sun in the 11th house, will nullify all the doshas in the chart (normally it is said that it will nullify the crores of doshas in the chart)

Apart from this, in any chart, if the Sun and Moon are placed in the 11th house, such native, even born in an ordinary family will reach highest position in the life.

The boy is at present running the dasa of Venus, who is the lord of 4th and 9th houses and an Yoghagara (beneficial) planet and this has started on 15.07.2009 and will be operative until 15.07.2029. The Venus is placed in the 10th house. This period will be one of the best periods.

Regards

8. Pragaspathy

HI

Very glad to know that you got the job, as per the blessings of the Almighty.

Regarding the study of progeny, I hv quite few requests of progeny is pending for a long time. Hence, please repost ur request in this regard after a week.

Regards

9. Pragaspathy

Hi

I do not look into the health issue

Regards

10. Pragaspathy

Hi,

IN order to determine the sex of the child, the birth details of both the husband and wife should be precise.

The progeny is supportive until August, 2016, as already informed you.

Everyday, either yourself or both husband and wife do the Surya Namaskaram on every day, after taking bath, by dropping water, raising the hand and with dedicated prayers for blessing of a male child, there are chances for getting a male child.

Regards