Anyone using ayurveda treatments for infertility?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by fujisan, Jun 19, 2009.

1. nivsrini

nivsrini Silver IL'ite

Thanks Dear. My case is also similar to yours. Even i am being married for 5 years and had two miscarriages. I had tried a lot with various medicines and though not seen any improvements, discontinued them in between. So you mean it is worth taking them ? how is the medicines cost wise? how much did it cost to you for your whole treatment? Kindly share with me those details too.

Thanks for your update.

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Can you please let me know the details ASAP?

3. am345

am345 New IL'ite

Hi nivsrini/pihu123...

This has definitely worked for me...With my previous miscarriages, some tests were carried out to ascertain reason ( Chromosomal Analysis of both of us, POC analysis etc)..But that reports were Normal... Doctors were not able to explain reason of miscarriages...Anyway left it to GOD...

Then One day during September'14, My husband came to know about this chikitsalyam on web..Very limited information...Even we asked in forum

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...3-review-about-ponnan-poosari-parambaria.html

but found very limited feedback ... But my husband had strong feeling to visit...Going with inner feeling, we decided to visit Doctor Nishikanth and family...

Finally on 27th September'14(exact date, I think I mentioned Oct'14 previously) we reached chennai(from Delhi).. There are two routes from Delhi .. one through Chennai and other is through Cochin....Though chennai route is long as you need to catch train for Palakkad from Chennai ..but their are good amount of difference in airfares (so we choose Chennai).. That day there was trouble in chennai because of arrest of Chief Minister Ms Jayalalitha...It was really quite difficult to reach Chennai Central Railway Station from Airport that day...I think GOD was directing us and we managed to get Train for ongoing journey to Palakkad...

In morning of 28th September'14, we reached Palakkad and subsequently to Chikitsalyam....There were 9-10 couples already waiting to visit the Doctor...This Chikitsalyam is being run by Doctor Nishikanth and family...This family is simply superb... we never felt that we were coming from far place (different culture,language) and very much comfortable ..It's better to take available reports with you...After seeing reports, they recommended medicines and procedure to take medicines.. These were for five months and with very nominal charge around Rs.6000(Six thousand Rupees) in all. I strongly feel they are helping people ....

After coming back to my Place,we started medicines as per instructions holistically .... We never tried any other form of medicines during the course of medicines..

I strongly felt you should visit with these two things in mind...

1) Faith on their medicines..
    2) Faith on almighty GOD...

will be happy to answer more questions if there are any...

aldwm likes this.
  4. shilpakumari

shilpakumari New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am also having same problem i got marriage 6 years ago and i am having PCOD and Thyroid also. Please suggest me good medicine foor having kids.

Regards,
    Shilpa

5. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

Dear Nivsrini
    For a very long time we visited doctors and ended up either we wont be conceiving normally,or you have to go undergo ivf.still today when i sit up and write this page i can feel how much we ve suffered step in to doctors room and came out with very bad guilty feeling why these guys make us feel bad why we visited them.for a very long time my mom says "i belive u will conceive naturally" which i'll never forget till my death.these(Infertility) kind of tension make us very bad even we dont belive our selves.they kill ur confidence level.we both thought no change only we two will end up as our family, neighbours leave their children to us we treat them royally ,even for an hour we provide milk biscuits chocolate,eatables 2 3 times till child says i dont want we dont know which channel is pogo or cartoon we find and put cartoon channel for them so that they enjoy their visit to home,My husband for past 3 years stop going to temple,even for birthday and anniversary he says wat god who god,but i go and bang my head and pray,even temple priest gives banana and coconut which i give to the children who visit temple at that tym i thing let god bless them more seeing this priest again gives more bananas to me,then in between many things happend in our family like many wedding,baby born and all and we tried our best ,between us the trouble is for my hubby so he had one thing in his mind that he should not give pain or health trouble to me so he tuk Hcg injection by himself he inject himself and wen i see this i say God y troubling us like this wat sin we ve committed like and we thought this is our fate
    ok lets tryIUI we searched many doc my hubby is little stubborn he said i cant go to distant place for these kind of treatment lets see somewhere near to our home .i thought again test by god then i said ok and he searched and found a doc (alloppathy),At first visit she was different from other doc she said yes lets try IUI,tat was surprise.We proceeded the procedure and some how i undergone iui treatment(lots of unnecessary medicine heavy fees and F...King test) Alas it failed utterly i still remember my parents came on the day, got period after iui to passified me.I said to mom "ma no chance ma iui failed i think we need to proceed for ivf my age is factor is affecting me and she said above thing.she told me to give a month gap for next iui procedure i followed her words,the following periods second day i went to hospital tat is on 9th july15 it was the day i viticnessed again doctor came up with dramatic shows asked my hubby to cum to hospital and give sample the very next hour itself,it was a kind of order he was working (important day in his work)and for( baby making ) i stopped working as a teacher we dont get leave on this excuse,i called my DH and said he wont be able to make it today so i said to doctor that he cant come then came advise from doctor "if u dont get tym for baby y u need a baby kind thing" got shocked told my mom whole story ,she said me to wait for two days and told my DH the drama.He said stop this here itself.my mom said u tell some lie and get the report from them,i said doc we wont be able to see this month my hubby is off to official tour then again firing from doc y this y tat wat to do i tot its fate again we ve to hear this words from ppl not relating to us at all above all firing (we r not responsible)we need to pay her also spent nearly 25k for a f...
    k treatment in between doc said suddenly i think u ve problem in ur left fallopian tube u need to remove it (where this f..k thing till these many years i use to get correct dates of period till now,at last to snatch money they will try to kills us also.did a F..k test HSG A very F..K so paining procedure.feels like some one taking out your whole reproductive organ when u are conscious.still i ve wounds of injections on my right hand to make me go unconsciousness,the iv was not proper. extra money charged and found out no problem so far but cant predict was the words from doc.)i tot "is she a lady how can she do such thing to lady and where these sin she is going to dump.still i didnt leave this lady out of my life still i hope she is going to help me i this.but my hubby as always very stubborn and told me she is in the plan of making us to spend nearly 3L for her.he said a big "NO"we dont want child out of money though we r financially well,yes blood is thicker than water.I was in the middle of nowhere no baby no life no family and we like a kind of bachelor staying in same house and live as we wish for us family is more important than anything else .
    NERAM(TIME) is the thing,there will be a day when ur prayers are answered by god on july 10 tat was on friday i still remember i didnt sleep whole night searching for a way to have baby.This ponan poosari of padur Dr Nishikanth came to my mind i saw this page of indus ladies (2011 some member wrote)and saw in 2013 and recently confirmed my treatment checked again in youtube google and articles written abt in the miracle of herb.i decided to try it at any cost.some how convinced my DH and i asked my parents who stay in kerala to visit the centre for confirmation the very next day the visited and came to know abt it from fellow patients.the very next week we off to kerala and found human friendly and godly mother -son duo asked for our reports saw and confirmed wheather i am working and gave medicine for 4 months.
    today when i write this page i feel like a kind of confident and im still last day of my phase 3 praying to god.have cofident in their medicine ,strict diet regime as i mentioned above. HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND FOLLOW OUR DUTY.after phase one
    there is difference in body weight feel light,n skin becomes bright,i had breathing attack before every period except this tym no pain while getting periods
    Ps
    I ve used harsh language plz excuse
    i ve written my personal story and expeience before and after padur
    this is not to proof this is to show how i suffered
    i will tell u guys my exp at different level
    HAPPY BABYDUST TO ALL TTC AS I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS post visit without wasting time bring home cuties

2 people like this.
  6. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

dear shilpa
    if u r really intrested in having gud baby without much sideffects hope this ponnans poosari details given above in 4th page u could visit them there is a lit bit of traveling involved.they charge very nominal and they can solve any problem with miracle medicine and diet regime you have to follow them strictly breifly written page 4 ,5
    happy babydust

7. am345

am345 New IL'ite

Hi luvkushdust...

Definitely, I am having feeling that we will hear positive news in coming time....
    Best wishes....

Regards

1 person likes this.
  8. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

dear am345
    thank you plz add me to your prayers my fingers crossed but, Im tension free:whistle as i can hear lot of good news around,group prayers are answred more quicklykneesmiley,i pray for others too.
    regards
    luvkushdustfriendssmiley

9. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Hi luvkushdust,

I am also planning to visit ponnan poosari chiktsalayam..i hope that medicines will work..Please update how ur treatment is going on :)

10. luvkushdust

luvkushdust New IL'ite

Dear Komalavali
    welcome and happy baby dust to you:thumbsup.visit them without much delay n update ur expeienceComputer Typing.Now my treatment till 3 phase is over and still doing phase 5 for my DH .:cool2:
    regards
    luvkushdustfriendssmiley

1 person likes this.