1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Faith and prayer both are invisible but they make impossible things possible .

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 4, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

For some days I had controlled myself by not writing and reading only the posts. But what to do my hand says go, go, write , write but my mind says sometimes you are repeating the same thing so do not write. Since two days I am trying but today I cant stop myself from writing. When I was working I used to share my joys and worries with my friends , now after retirement I miss my friends and not able to share because I dont want to disturb them. I am free , they might not be free. So after finding this wonderful site I am able to share my feelings. Many youngsters have high regards for me and think I am great but compared to others I am not so good. I know everything have good experience in life and have seen life .Sometimes I feel I am Jack of all trades but master of none.

I always want change in life , dont like the same routine. At this age people tell me sit at home. But I cant enjoy in the four walls of the house always. Last time when I had the fall since I did not hav eproblem going out I went to Temple as usual on Tuesday and Saturday and friends were telling sit at home and watch TV, hear music etc. etc. Whatever we have in our blood its difficult to change. Dont know how long we are going to live why not use the opportunities that come our way and I have experienced that when God feels that I should get some rest he gives some problems and makes me take rest.

Twenty four years before during June only I had hip bone fracture and due to not having proper treatment by the Doctor was in bed for two months. The cot was my world and being an active person it was difficult for me to lie down , only to eat I had to sit . That time we did not have mobile so could not speak to friends or anyone . Used to spend my time reading religious books also wrote Sri Rama Jayam and with God's blessings that time could reach that to the right place. Now also in the recent fall God saved me from something happening serious because of the good wishes and prayers from my loved ones and God's and elder's blessings and the punya my husband does

All mistakes are Lessons to be learned and challenges to be overcome . And they come in the form of objects ,events,and people.
    “If you are depressed you are living in the past.
    If you are anxious you are living in the future.
    If you are at peace you are living in the present.”[h=3]A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have.[/h]

6 people like this.

2. shrimedha

shrimedha Junior IL'ite

Dear Vijiamma,
    Like all your other posts, this is also a very nice post.
    It is true, faith in god and prayers will make impossible, possible.Every thing happens for a cause and whatever happens it is for our good only.

with Regards,
    Shrimedha

1 person likes this.
  3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad to get your first fb @shrimedha dear . Also to know that you liked the post. True everything happens for our good only. Thanks for your feedback which made my day

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you @joylokhi dear for your appreciation. Glad you liked the quote

6. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Viji maami ,

Do not wait for a problem to get rest.. If you are rested physically and mentally , you can come back strong..

Resting temporarily , even if it is confining us with in a place , is necessary for becoming more energetic ...

Just thought to share...

Regards,

Pavithra

1 person likes this.
  7. nvathsala

nvathsala Silver IL'ite

Nice post.I like it.

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

@Pavithra dear I agree with you .Thanks for sharing dear

1 person likes this.