Bridal Mehandi

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Majorgain, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Majorgain

Majorgain New IL'ite

Hi,

I am getting married in May and would like to do the bridal mehandi on my arms and legs. I have no idea about the good parlours in Trivandrum who do this at a moderate rate. If someone could give me names of good parlours, it would be great. Thankyou.

2. Majorgain

Majorgain New IL'ite

hi,

i just had a chat with a the lady running Nefertiti Parlour at Vazhuthacaud, Trivandrum.
    I have never been there and can someone please advice me on this?
    Does some one know how good is their service on bridal mehandis and makeup for reception party?

3. Majorgain

Majorgain New IL'ite

well ..sad to see that no one had replied yet...:cry:
    anyways i will update..finally i managed to book at Anila Joseph's parlour for mehandi....

4. teenik

teenik New IL'ite

Hi, there I am from singapore, my wedding will be held on 6TH DECEMBER 2008 in trivandrum....Does anyone know of any best BRIDAL MAKE-UP ARTISTE in trivandrum?? Coz I have seen most of the other bride's make up in trivandrum it looks horrible,,its always the same pink eyeshadow and pink lipstick...Pls recommend me any good ones or well established ones.

5. vijayajaju

vijayajaju Bronze IL'ite

hi ;
    i m vijaya ; i know mehandi very well ; after marriage i shifted to banaglore , if anyone want to learn this art can contact me :)