What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Anandtrichur

Anandtrichur New IL'ite

since last 14 years im in uae either with some employment n then into a business .. i never thought up for a circle to remind me to get some time for friends .. i just tried to get some new friendship circle n made a search n finally i had come acroos this site where i can get new friends from my own place..

2. Kalki

Kalki New IL'ite

My friends used to browse thru this site. and I have been reading the 'Just for Fun' for some time now.. And I came across a discussion called 'UnRomantic thing your Hubby Did' . Made me laugh for hours... that was a nice discussion. I loved it.. So i have created an account to say that I loved it:)..

3. riaaan

riaaan New IL'ite

4. kalpanasakthi

kalpanasakthi New IL'ite

Dear all,
    When I searched for some details about schools I found the views of different ILs regarding that and it makes easy to take decisions.

5. Jameela

Jameela Senior IL'ite

Hi to all!! What brought me to come it is was learning,reading and being in contact with other people who had similar experiences. I will explain i had to leave my family´s home cause of religion but SukraAllah i found my husband´s family who i have lived with them. My life has changed so much this time, not only was a change of faith issue, it is a different lifestyle, i became a new indian lady, though im white european origin and feel more comfortable with indian people, it was like a cultural immersion im studying Urdu with private teacher and now doing all days homework trying to learning to write so i can write my inlaws. I married 2 years ago in a simple way, and i wanted to know what to expect from an indian man as know are different from european and found this beautiful page, about ladies like me, so it is a chance from learning from all of you, and know your experiences.

Im trying to learn to make pakistani food, who cooks at home is my husband that is lovely but i would like to be able to do it as well for myself in case he couldn´t and make his favourite dishes, im familiarized with some things i love punjabi music specially, but only know to make a decen breakfast with chaye,roti hahaha and the pakora i learnt from him that said in another post. I love as well clothes very much that i thought to learn sewing to making my own salwar. The only i miss i cannot understand the indian movies that my husband is addicted to hahahaha, he is always watching movies, at least we share our passion for cricket. I love both india and pakistan for me not differences same roots.

Now i want to learn from beauty tips, as well relationship and parenting i have a little one in pakistan she is 2 years old she is living with grandma and aunties at least she has family and a little lovely cousin (girl) who play with her. Cooking section i find it interesting and learning to make clothes as well. It is very complete this link :)

As my sister in law was married last year and had her Great Fat Indian Wedding sounds like the movie hahaha, they want us my husband and me to make the great traditional day as well, im just illusioned with this, he told me he couldn´t see me until the day that i will be with my mum, sisters and daughter to help me preparing for wedding, and i would like to have your friendship and learn to be a good indian wife. Share my love for all of you with all hardships and tender moments in life.I feel like sister of yours and understand you.

I will tell in another post my fathers reaction when i came to England after 24 years without seeing him, he was dissapointed cause he wanted an English daughter and not an Indian one.

1 person likes this.
  6. prachipps

prachipps New IL'ite

:waveHi!!!!

It was interesting. I am searching ladies grp to promote the product where i m working and i found this. I go through some of the posts and i found it interesting and this inspired me to b member of this grp and I am quite confident that I will get very nice social exposer.

cheers!!!:banana

1 person likes this.
  7. JudithNisha

JudithNisha New IL'ite

just came across this site and thought it will be good to be part of it.

1 person likes this.
  8. pavtra

pavtra New IL'ite

I searched for few recipes in past and my mom used to post few tears ago. From then I came to know .. Now I got married and alone in US had been having lot of misunderstandings with my husband and thought of discussing with someone and finding a solution to it..that's wen I register and started my first thread .

I hope I get solutions from people here

9. sarah123

sarah123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I was searching for some information in net before few years. After that i have gone thru this site and found very very helpful ,informative. Its like any other friend on our side. Thanks INDUSLADIES.

1 person likes this.
  10. Mrunalini

Mrunalini New IL'ite

Iam new to usa I have lot of questions about beauty health and my carrier so one of my friend suggested to visit this site,then impressed and joined with indusladies