What brought you here?

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by satchitananda, Mar 5, 2011.

1. dk31

dk31 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am a working woman who needs a lot of day-to-day questions answered. My parents and I dont live in the same time zone and I cannot bother them all the time. This is a very good platform for immediate answers to urgent questions :)

2. araf

araf New IL'ite

The reason behind my joining is something I Dnt want to share now . even I share I Dnt think any good will come.its womans den I just got inside accidently .I hope I can b of help for sombody and somebody can b a help for mee 2...

3. janakigs

janakigs New IL'ite

was surfing and found this site. have been seeing this site since very long time, finally joined today ;-)

4. Twinkle24

Twinkle24 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have recently shifted to New Jersey with my husband. New place..new people...don't have friends as such yet. I am net savvy..so, generally,keep on browsing one link to another.The same way,i came to "INDUS LADIES":2thumbsup: ....and found it a gamut of all things one can think of whether it may be friends,family,kids,health,beauty,fun.....i think penning down will take the entire page. :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

I am glad to be a part of IL.

Look forward to earn good friends from IL. hugsmiley

- Twinkle

1 person likes this.
  5. FlutterWings

FlutterWings New IL'ite

Again it was a friend who recommended IL to me. Got super thrilled on viewing it for the first time. Then on i have been a regular.. IL is my favorite site when even i open my laptop. Kudos... :wow

6. puzzled8

puzzled8 New IL'ite

When ever i google for some suggestions...i get answers from IL. So i wanted to be part of it and give my contribution as well.

7. Marzuqah

Marzuqah New IL'ite

Hi
    I am new to IL..very excited to know actually wats happening in IL.
    Gonna explore it.

8. KusumSharma

KusumSharma New IL'ite

Interesting part of IL is that women from all over the world related to all areas of life may be professional, housewives or any field are at one spot. All are caring and sharing so many things with each other.

9. KusumSharma

KusumSharma New IL'ite

Here i am sending flat layout plan of my parents and i need Vastu help for same, because there is no "Peace" at all in this house. They are always fighting with each other and with my younger brother and his family. They all are very short tempered and always insulting each other and now my two niece are started the same way. Please suggest me something useful which may work without disturbing and construction.
    i am unable to send layout plan due to some error i will try again later.

10. Anandtrichur

Anandtrichur New IL'ite

Anand is my real name .. but while admission my parents changed .. but i don't want to be replaced .. trichur where i was born .. so in that way i made my user name anandtrichur..