KG 1 admission in Indian schools for the academic year 2015-16

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by nivi0411, Oct 1, 2014.

1. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

Dear ahal,
    theres lot of changes in admission in schools. Age restriction and available seats are the main.
    I would request you to check the supreme education council website and also few newspapers reports on school admission, with search words like age for kg admission etc.

in the forum ilites have already discussed about few schools. You can go through that too.

amoarsh.

2. shweta2901

shweta2901 New IL'ite

Hey ladies...I got a call from dps to take admission for my daughter in nursery 2015-16..went today and secured admission for her..all those who had their kids in waiting list..can approach the school . .

1 person likes this.
  3. Ashwiniyd

Ashwiniyd New IL'ite

Hiii Friends,

This is Ashwini. Recently landed Doha. Approached many school but they will not even reserve seats without RP. Our RP will be done in a week or so but admission in all big schools got closed for this year.
    Any suggestions as you already have gone thru the procedure. I might get some useful tips...
    Awaiting....

Regards/Ashwini

4. shaihla

shaihla New IL'ite

Hi ashwini we r also trying to get admission for our 3 and half yr old son in KG1,yesterday we visit the Unique kindergarden in alsad,it's gud for sometime,as u know admissions r closed in Indian School for this session,and our RP is also under process,we will get our RP in next wk..but they r the only who reserved the seat for my son...

5. nivi0411

nivi0411 Bronze IL'ite

pls check with Springfield kindergarten. Admissions are still in progress there. Also check with Olive and Pearl school. As u said, most of the schools have closed their admissions for the academic year 2015-16. but some schools still have seats.

6. HemaNaveen

HemaNaveen New IL'ite

Hi Ashwini,

How r u doing. You can apply in olive international school. They have admissions for their new branch at Khartiyath near IKEA. My son too is studying in same school. I liked the school very much. Further details u will get in website...log in to Home | Olive International School

7. Ashwiniyd

Ashwiniyd New IL'ite

Hi Hema,

We visited Olive and requested if we can see Kartiyath premices but they said it has not yet open and it will open on 19th april.

thanks/regards
    Ashwini