1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

But, Life salutes you when you make others happy …

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by iyerviji, Feb 25, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Without being Happy within, we can never be stable and satisfied..
    The purpose of the soul is Truth; the purpose of our life is Love; and the purpose of this universe is Compassion.
    Beautiful day to all.
    In life you should have good friends who are helpful when we need them. In that way me and my family have good friends who are always helpful and are there when we need them. My son's friends also help me whenever I need them

My daughter and son in law had gifted me with a Huawei mobile when I went to Dubai. There are all features in that , they uploaded music and gave and now early morning doing my cooking I am able to hear bakthi songs which keep my day fresh and energetic. When I came back to Mumbai my whatsapp was not working , when I asked my children about it they said must be some problem, but cant find out from there because when they come here only they can find out.

Then my computer was going blank , so I called my son's friend who is in software and he always helps. He sent his engineer and he found out th emistake and made it alright. Then I told him about my mobile. He said you have put wrong password. Instead of putting the wifi password. Then it started working. Having a nice mobile with all the features and if you dont know how to use it what is the problem. Now I am able to use whatsapp, internet , hear music etc. I was very thankful to my son's friend who came immediately to help me.

Life laughs at you when you are unhappy ….
    Life smiles at you when you are happy ……
    But, Life salutes you when you make others happy
    Charlie Chaplin

3 people like this.

2. achu1

achu1 Silver IL'ite

Hello viji ma'm,

I am glad to know that your computer and whatsapp is working now. I liked that lines of Charlie Chaplin. Let your life fill with light as you fill others with the same....I salute you.

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Achu dear welcome to my thread and thanks for the first fb. Glad you liked the quote. Thanks for your good wishes

1 person likes this.