Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. hamsa83priya

hamsa83priya Senior IL'ite

Vanakkam Guruji,

Thank you very much for your reply.

2. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    I am 24 yrs still pursuing undergraduate studies away from my country until early 2017. I have not had any luck in relationships so far. If possible can you please see in my chart in that area about possible prospects and around when ?
    Birth date- 3rd Jan 1992, 3.23 PM, Colombo sri lanka, female
    thank you

3. gomathikannan

gomathikannan New IL'ite

Pranams Guruji

Can you please analyze my husbands horoscope and let me know about his career, health etc.. He lost his job recently. He is not having any mental peace
    name: Kannan kr
    date of birth 23rd nov. 1977
    time of birth: 2.35 AM
    Place of birth: ambasamudram, tamilnadu, India
    Nakshatram: Ashwini 2 nd padam
    lagnam: Kanya
    Rashi : mEsha

Guruji, Please let me know if you would like us to donate to some good cause

Thank you so much.

gomathi

4. sunsim3

sunsim3 Senior IL'ite

Pranam guruji,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply. Really appreciate u'r replies. I am very sorry to hear that my father and brother's relationship would not be cordial. But how long would this effect or is it permanent?

What measures we can take to avoid clashes in between them. Does this mean he will never work in my dad's business? Which line is better for him (my brother). We currently have automobile business he want to start his restaurant.

Will he listen to me or my hubby if we speak to him ( my brother)
    After his marriage he has reduced his conversations with us. He has stopped talking much to my mother also. He has developed a mind set that we are all against him.
    They all stay in one house (my parents , my brother and his wife) should they continue living together or my brother and father relationship will hamper the peace and health of everyone at home.

My mother and me are both having illness we both are on medications. Father also having health issues these days. My major concern is I am too afraid of any major mishap due to all these tensions and disturbances.

Please suggest something for healthy living and love among all in our family. We are all drifting apart.

Thanks And regards
    sunsim

5. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Hamsa83priya,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  6. Pragaspathy

Dear Ribbo,

Ur chart is not too supportive for any love affairs / love marriage. Hence, you may concentrate on your studies and try to get well settled in the life, which is good for u.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sunsim,

Whatever I had said earlier is based on his birth chart.

As per his chart, there are chances that he excel well in his business; but he will have lot of expenses; with the result, he may not be able to save anything. Also, it is doubtful, whether he will respond to anyone's advise. In his chart, the 7th lord, representing his wife is in exaltation in the Navamsa chart, and that too it is placed in the 2nd house, house of family, the domination of his wife will be high and his wife should be a matured person, assisting him in his walk of life.

Hence, instead of making the issue bigger, all of you may try to extend some financial support for him; inspite of the face whether he will be success or not in his profession.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  8. tarasharma

tarasharma Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir

First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful service you are doing. May the Almighty fulfill your choicest wishes.
    Sir, lately my husband and I have a lot of small small fights. I really cannot say fights but some disturbances. I forget something or do something wrong and he gets a bit irritated. Sir, I would like to request you to please suggest some pooja I can do to calm myself and do things better. Kindly please suggest what the stars say in this regard

myself
    10.10.1983/Doha, Qatar/12:35 pm (Qatar Local Time)

my husband
    19.09.1981/Faridabad, haryana/6:15 am

Thanks a lot Sir. Sorry for troubling you again.

9. lalithasharma9

lalithasharma9 Bronze IL'ite

Namasthe sir,

I have lost my 22 week baby in miscarriage in Jan 2015. Earlier I had other miscarriage

When will I get baby again? Will baby be healthy

My dob
    30-9-1985
    10.24 am
    Guntur

My husband
    22-7-1984
    7:50 am
    Machilipatnam

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Tarasharma,

While matching any chart for marriage, much care should be taken, firstly based on the relationship between the two Ascendants, two Moon signs; two Venus signs; and two Sun signs.

None of these planets between two should not be in 6/8th from each other.

It has also to be mainly seen that the Moon and also the Venus of the girl should be very close to Moon and venus of the boy; i.e. boy's Venus and Moon should chase the girl's Moon and venus very closely; which will give cordial relationship between two; love, affection, romance etc.

In your chart, the Moon is in the sign of Scorpio and his Moon is in the sign of Taurus; which are 1st / 7th from each other, which is good; while coming to his Venus sign, it is in Libra; whereas your Venus sign is Leo, which is far away from his Venus sign; which means love / roman may not be much, as per ur expectation.

In a simple way to explain, by chance if you ring up to him during his working hours; he may not pick up the phone immediately; and even if he picks up the phone; he may talk less and will disconnect the phone.

This could be one of the reasons between two.

Apart from this, you are running the dasa of Venus and he is running the dasa Jupiter. Venus is discomforable with Jupiter; whereas Jupiter is not so.

At present, you are running the dasa of Ezharai Sani; for which it is necessary to do the simple remedial measures which I hv suggested earlier to some one. You may roll back to my earlier replies and ascertain to find the same.

In order to gain the memory loss, you may try to offer millets to pigeons, which will be extremely good for u.

So, please try to be calm and adjustive with your DH and everything will go on well.

Regards