Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mrs. Geethachari,

1) The assessment - whether the progeny is naturally or by medical treatment has to be done by doing some mathematical calculations and it is a time consuming one. This can be done at a latter stage, if required.

2) I cannot judge whether the baby will be born in India or abroad

3) The remedial measures can be done by the blood relatives.

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Pri123456,

At present, as per the running dasa, the following periods are supportive for getting re-employed:

1) From 06.12.2014 to 18.12.2014
    2) From 21.03.2015 to 01.04.2015

However, the repeated attempts may yield beneficial results.

Please pray the lord of ur choice and also your family deity.

Regards

3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Iam posting the birth details of my husband. Kindly analyze how his career growth will be. He was looking for a job change earlier.Now his present job itself seems to have some improvement and also there is another offer for him..We are confused as to which he can take up.

Please let us know how his planetary positions are. Also suggest some remedies if required.

DOB:11/12/1984
    TIME:13:21
    PLACE:Salem,India.

Thanks in advance..

4. ratnavalli

ratnavalli New IL'ite

Namaste

I am having financial and health problems. Marital life is also not very smooth. Kindly let me know what is in store for me and remedies required.

My dob 14.3.68
    pob Thiruchendur
    Tob: 3.09 am

Thanks

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Angiri,

In as much as u had posted ur request in an another Astrological forum; I did not consider ur request. However, based on the request made by your friend, Mrs. Lakshmi, I hv considered ur request and given my reply.

IN both the charts, the Puthrahara Jupiter has been afflicted by Saturn and in addition in the case of ur husband the Jupiter has been afflicted by the nodes, i.e. Rahu and Ketu.

Hence, it is essential that the remedial measures for Rahu and Ketu has to be done. In addition, you have to pray the Dakshinamoorthy, for getting his blessings to be blessed with the beautiful gift of the Almighty. You or your parents may consult a Pandit/Prohit and try to do the remedial measures at the earliest.

If this is done, the period for the present, until mid July, 2015 is supportive for progeny.

Regards

6. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs.Laxmi,

Thank U V M for ur kind ack.

Regards

7. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Laxmi,

It is my personal policy that I do not consider the requests of the IL Members, who had / have posted their requests in other forums. I did not respond to ur friend's request in as much as she had posted her request in other Astrological forum; however, I hv since given the reply reply to her, based on the request made by you.

Regards

8. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

thank you very much sir. I am asking my friend to read the prediction given by you and follow as mentioned.

Laxmi

9. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Sir,
    As she is new to this site, she did not understand properly which thread i told her. after i told her about u only she opened an account in Indusladies. She is new to this. Now she found it so she will never post it anywhere else.
    Thank you sir.

Laxmi

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Ratnavalli,

As far as finance, in your chart, the 2nd lord Saturn, lord of self earning and the 11th lord, lord of profit are together; which is an excellent combination for profit; but this pair is afflicted by Rahu; which is a great set back as far as financial is concerned.

I do not look into the health issue.

As far as marital problem, your 7th lord Moon, lord of spouse has gone to 8th house; which is not good for marital happiness

The 2nd house, house of family and expansion of family is occupied by the 6th lord Mercury, who is the lord of debt, litigation, decease etc., which is also not good for marital happiness.

The 2nd lord, Saturn, lord of family his highly afflicted by Mars and Rahu,which is not good for marital happiness

The 4th lord Mars, lord of domestic happiness has gone to third house, i.e. 12th house from the 4th house; which is extremely bad and the Mars is highly afflicted by Saturn and Rahu.

In addition, if the 9th house, house of Dharma/fortune is occupied by any malefic planet, it will cause set back in marital harmony. In your chart, the 9th house is occupied by Ketu and directly aspected by Saturn, Mars and Rahu, which is extremely bad.

The 12th lord, lord of bed pleasure, i.e. Jupiter is in retrograde motion and has gone to 8th house,which is another set back, in matters concerning the 12th house.

When the 7th lord Moon, has gone to 8th house, it is extremely bad for good relationship between husband and wife.

Finally, the Lagna Lord Saturn , representing yourself and the 7th lord Moon, representing your husband, are in 6th/8th position from each other; which confirms lack of better relationship between the husband and wife.

Also, in ur charts, there is conjunction of Mercury and Venus; which is another set back for cordial relationship between two.

You are too bold and probably, your approach might have one of the reasons for making him distant from you.

Regards