Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mugdha,

Please let me know how either the boy or girl is related to u.

Regards

2. Sailajahemanth

Sailajahemanth Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply. So kind of you.

sir, I have a quick question. Just now I found out that we will not be able to do the grahapravesam on Nov 27th due to various other reasons. Could you pls suggest few more dates before nov 25th and also few dates in the month of December ?

I am so sorry for the trouble sir. I apologize for the confusion.

My details :

star : Hastham
    time of birth : 11:33 pm
    place of birth. : chennai
    Date of birth. : Nov 19th 1984

my husband

star : poosam
    time of birth : 2:36 pm
    place of birth : chennai
    date of birth : August 30th 1978

direction of the house : South

we are in Albany, New York.

Sir, we are in a hurry to fix the date and also for fixing the pandit. Could you pls reply as soon as possible ?

Is Nov 16th seems to be a better day for the grahapravesam ?

Thanks for for your understanding Sir.

kind Regards,
    sailaja

3. keture

keture New IL'ite

Dear sir ,

could you please check my chart for career I haven't job which period will be good for find a job :( which of the field can i have a success ? :( transit saturn aspect on my 3rd house now what is the meaning ? travels trips will be dangerous for me ? 3th house represents travel also ?

thank you so much

best regards

11/06/1987 18:33 pm yalvac isparta turkey

4. geethachari

geethachari New IL'ite

Thank you sir will surely tell both of them to do the pariharams.

Sorry to disturb you again i have 2 more questions if possible answer sir.

1. will my DIL conceive naturally or should she go for ivf or iui.

2. will she have the baby in India or US , as of now they are in the US,

also can we or my DIL's parents do the pariharam in Rameshwarm.

Thank you in advance sir.

5. pri123456

pri123456 New IL'ite

Sir,

As i was mentioning in previous post sir, about my husband's job, his company informed today my husband that his job is ending in 2 weeks.we are very tensed, please see his chart and tell when he will get job next.

we are very tensed as i also have no job..so we don't know what we will do now..

Husband :
    DOB:10th Feb 1983,
    TOB: 2:25 PM IST.
    Place: Karur,TamilNadu

Mine:

Name :Raji
    DOB:17th Jan 1985,
    TOB: 10:19 AM IST
    Place:pollachi,Tamilnadu

Thanks sir

6. angiri

angiri New IL'ite

Namaskaram Sir,
    Have posted my issue thrice. Waiting for your valuable reply. Thanks .. Aruna

7. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Namakaram sir,

Yes sir i will keep your advice in mind. Myself and my husband are very clear in mind that he will not resign the job unless he gets a good one in India as we have lot of commitments and there is no supporting hand in our family.

Laxmi

8. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Sir,

The above post is by my friend. I only introduced her to Indusladies and your thread. Till date u have given me so many predictions which has all come true right from the birth of my second child. I purely trust in ur predictions. Kindly give ur valuable prediction to my friend who is in need of it. She has posted it several times then she called me yesterday and said that u r not replying to her post alone. Sir, we doubt is there anything adverse. otherwise, i know you always respond to everybody's request immediately or atleast within a day or two.
    Request to kindly look into it.

Laxmi

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Sailaja,

The best dates exclusively for House Warming Ceremony are 06th December, 2014 and 17th December, 2014. 6th Dec 2014 happens to be Saturday and 17th Dec 2014 happens to be Wednesday. If you want, you can choose any one of these dates or otherwise, the following dates are auspicious dates as per your birth star Hastham

November, 2014

09th, 10th, 12th, 13th and 27th Nov 2014

December, 2014

01st and 10th December, 2014.

Regards

1 person likes this.
  10. Pragaspathy

Dear Keture,

The period for the present, until 8th December, 2014 is supportive for getting the job of your expectation; failing which the period between 09th April, 2015 and 14th July, 2015 is supportive and any sincere prior attempts will yield beneficial results.

It is is extremely difficult and tough and time consuming one to predict the nature of job and I do not hv much time to do the same for the present.

Whenever the transit Saturn aspects the third house, which is the 12th house to 4th house, causing loss to the domestic happiness, i.e. leaving the own place; 9th house, house of fortune / house of foreign travel and 12th house, house of settlement in abroad of aspecting any of these planets will give abroad chance.

At present, the transit Saturn is in your Ascendant, in conjunction with the 3rd lord Saturn and also aspecting the 3rd house; by his special third aspect; and directly aspecting the 12th lord Venus, who is placed in the 7th house from your Ascendant and also aspecting the 9th house, Cancer, owned by Moon and also assciated with the natal Moon in the Ascendant, which promises for abroad chances within 2 1/2 years from Nov 2014.

Regards