March 2015 Due Date Club! plz join..

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by chandrikap, Jul 17, 2014.

1. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi Manju
    Thanks for clearing my doubts. Anyway in my next visit i will ask my doc about the double marker test and also about repeating my blood test. As i told you i had my first test in my 5th week at that time my sugar level was normal though at higher side but at that time doc said its ok. But in that report i had mild UTI issue so my doc advised me a urine test to repeat in that test they found sugar in urine and after that i did complete blood sugar test of fasting and post meal and found the sugar level higher. This i found out when i was 2 months pregnant.
    Now for sugar i monitoring it 5 times a day. Initial for some days i was in insulin but now i having only tablet called melmet SR500 half after breakfast and half after dinner. Along with that i am having Fourt B for vitamins same after breakfast, for folic acid i am having trufol and for iron corofer - XT.

2. IndhuRamesh

IndhuRamesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi SSRT, Good that your sugar level is under control now. One more doubt I wanted to ask. Sorry if its too much. Were there any symptoms of UTI? I am worried if I may have that.. Not that I have any symptoms but many of my friends too had that in pregnancy. So I am a little worried. Shed some light over that if possible.

3. manjuni

manjuni Junior IL'ite

Dear Friends

Am 18 weeks pregnant. During last two days, I am experiencing loose stools about twice in a day. Any tips as what precautions I should take to stop and avoid this.

Thanks

4. krithika16

krithika16 Bronze IL'ite

my parents are coming in the month of dec. my gynoe ref to visit GI bcoz its not good for mom to get Morning sickness after 3 months.

5. ssrt3128

ssrt3128 Junior IL'ite

Hi
    Dnt worry I also had this when I was 11 weeks. But my doc said nothing to worry about. Please stay hydrated by taking lots of fluid. Check what new thing you have includef in your meals. If any thing new started stop it immediately. In my case I started eating brown rice so it stoped it immediately. If your problem continues to happen consult your doc. Hope this is helpful.

6. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

These tests should do,Indhu...you can ask for blood test in the later part of second trimester,sometime around 22-24 weeks if your doc doesnt recommend one..esp thyroid and blood sugar.. cos these two needs to be monitored thru out the pregnancy...

7. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

I'm also having similar situation.. as long as you dont 've diarrhea its fine .. thats what my doc said.. it started when i started using iron supplements.. if you've diarrhea , then you need to consult the doc...

8. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Indhu... do you've itching or burning sensation there?? mostly UTI is self-determined thus.. did you get a urine culture done ?? you could ask your doc for one.. that will help even if there are any infections in the inner tracts.. my doc asked me to take that specifically... also check if your cm is very yellow... slight yellow tinge is fine...better to test once rather worrying about it...!

9. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Thats's better Krithika... if you get some relief that way ...

10. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Ya it feels good Manju :)