Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. premalady

premalady New IL'ite

Hello to all ladies
    Iam a western transgendered woman looking to practice Hinduism.
    My Hindi name is Prema and I am looking for ladies who are willing to help me establish contacts in the Hindi community and introduce me to shops where I can get fitted for clothing

any help will be appreciated

Prema

2. siddiqu

siddiqu New IL'ite

thank you very much all my new teams I am siddique from sharjah will touch all later

3. Ree123

Ree123 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Reena from Mumbai , I am a housewife an creating Decorative diyas , chocolates etc fro festive occasion is my hobby.

if anyone interested in the same can let me know

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Prema, Siddique and Reena

[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Welcome to [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]indusladies[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333] community. Please complete your profile[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]for better communication[/COLOR].
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Please go through [/COLOR][/COLOR]Guide to Indusladies[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333] to know[/COLOR]more about this site.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Have further queries visit [/COLOR][/COLOR]Knowledge Base
    [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=black][COLOR=#333333]Thank [/COLOR][/COLOR]you for joining [/COLOR]us here and do participate [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]in the discussion[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333] of your interest.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Prema You seem to be from UK. Please put in your query about clothing here Indians in the UK members from your place can help you.
    To know about Hinduism you can step into Culture Hope you will find what you are looking for here.

Siddique hope to know more about you for better communication. Hope you will have great time here.

Reena you can share them with our members here Creative Crafts so that we too can enjoy seeing your creative work. Do browse through and have great time around.

5. DurgaRWarrier

DurgaRWarrier New IL'ite

Hi Indus Ladies,

I am Durga from Chennai. Married with two kids- boys. Time goes off running around and feeding them. I am basically a computer engineer, did some content writing for my brother for a while. Came here looking for decent opportunities here.

Bet me I have seen IndusLadies site for a long while since I started browsing. Joined here only today. With a hope of finding like minded people around.

Even if nothing works out looking forward to having a gala time here.

Cheers to all ILites!
    Keep Rocking,
    Durga

6. Enoughisenough

Enoughisenough New IL'ite

7. Sagishan

Sagishan New IL'ite

Hi Everybody

I'm Shanthi Ramesh, residing in Discovery garden for the past one year. i'm mother of two and have been practicing yoga for the past 10 years. I'm certified Yoga instructor and Yoga therapist( M.sc in Yoga therapy) . i'm interested in teaching yoga for woman and children.

I'm happy to be part of this forum and request the moderator to kindly share this information to the forum members.

Thanks and regards

Shanthi Ramesh

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  8. dshanthi01

dshanthi01 New IL'ite

hello this is shanthi
    i am persuing my Ph.D in computer science engineering. i was just now joined into this group, i want help from you people. i started new saree business,please tell me the distributors details. so that i can get sarees for less cost and i cann sell them with reasonable cost.

9. LETHA

LETHA New IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am Letha, new member in your community :) I got impressed with IL site and would like to be a part of that.

10. SHIMADEEPESH

SHIMADEEPESH New IL'ite

Hi all,
    iam shima working in burdubai as a free lance music teacher. If any ladies & children interested to study carnatic music.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014