Anybody for Vidya Mandir-Estancia ?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Ashwini007, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Ashwini007

Ashwini007 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

We are seeking admission for my 7yr old niece in Vidya mandir at Estancia, Vellanchery. She had her admision test yesterday. Anybody seeking admission for their wards here? Hope to get more information from you guys.

Love,
    Ashwini

2. Meenagoutham

Meenagoutham New IL'ite

Hi Ashwini,

I am Meena, new to Indus Ladies. I am living in Singapore and planning to return to Chennai (Urapakkam) in the year 2011. I checked with VidyaMandir Estancia, whether to buy a flat in the township is a must. For the first year it's not a must to buy a flat it seems, but they are not sure in the future years. Pls share with me if you have more info about Vidyamandir Estancia. I am little worried about the standard of the school in the beginning as there will be new teachers, Do you have any idea on that ?.

3. Ashwini007

Ashwini007 New IL'ite

Hi Meena...

Buying a flat in Estancia is not a must. My sis and family are not residing in Estancia. They are moving to Guduvanchery next month. There were quite a few people from the surrounding areas for the admission is what my sister said. But since you seem to be moving in 2011, they might provide admission only if they have vacancies in that class. Also around 2011, there might be more cbsc schools in the surrounding areas. Currently since their Apartments are not totally ready, they have included people from outside too.

Also as to the standard, I link below says that the teachers will be posted on a deputation basis. That was they make sure they pass on the schools values and mission on which it was established.

Vidya Mandir to set up school at Estancia

Good Luck!

Ashwini

4. Meenagoutham

Meenagoutham New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Ashwini for the info, let me try my luck after 2 years.

Warm Regards,
    S. Meena

5. suninana

suninana New IL'ite

:)Hi Meena......

My cousin daughter joined Vidhya Mandir.....when compared to MWS, this varies

6. suninana

suninana New IL'ite

Hi Meena......

As said by Ashwin, buying flat in Estancia is not required......... If you would like to reside nearby area...Please reside in Marai Malai Nagar which is just 4kms fm Estantia. Very safe place and you have all facilities when compared to other areas. MWC - Mahindra World School is located in Mahindra world city nearby S.P.Koil. For more details you can visit Welcome to Mahindra World School. My Dautie is studying LKG thr. Well disciplined, CBSE pattern.Infrastructure, Teaching patterns are excellent.:thumbsup:-)....If you require more details pls let me know....

7. mathie

mathie New IL'ite

Hi ILites,

Since we are planning for our child's admission here this year, any more recent info on Vidya mandir @ Estancia will be very useful! Especially, how is the standard now given that its almost 2 yrs since the school has been running. How is the fees structure? Are they admitting children from outside Estancia for LKG?

8. Meenagoutham

Meenagoutham New IL'ite

Thank you very much Suninana, So sorry that I did not look at your message for a very long time, today when I was looking for school again, I saw your sincere reply. Thanks a lot.

9. arjunavi

arjunavi New IL'ite

Dear All,
    My name is Annapoorni,we are relocating back to india my children are presently studying in CBSE class 9 and class 5 .we are leaving in mid year.Cna anybody suggest how is vidyamandir estancia ? and mahindra school the fee structure?