1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling depressed at times.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mother80, Jul 30, 2014.

1. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

You should be lucky to have a husband who loves you... You should love him back and have a happy life.... A lot a women long for attention and love and you have it. Don't lose it for anything. It is most precious.

2. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

You are right, seekingbless. I think its one of the 'lets rile up IL' troll thread.

1 person likes this.
  3. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

hhmmmm...... then we (or atleast I) followed Raginis quote "We don´t just feed trolls, we make them fat and rich and happy :)" .... :crazy

4. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

Red Ruby,
    Yes you fed it :) In this case in this thread, even I fed it ! LOL!

But happens. Mostly you will find trolling will be on two or three main areas - either sexual/intimacy topic troll, or Extramarital affair type troll etc. These topics will get controversial or as they say "sex sells" and will garner eyeballs. Hence hot topics for trolls. When we see threads on these intimacy / EMA topics, before pouring out heart and writing reply posts, it will be wise to pause and consider the troll possibility. (yes agreed some of the ones in the midst of many trolling ones are genuine - one needs to really use judgement).

2 people like this.
  5. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Please go to a counselor. Promise yourself not to do this again. Make sure you change. That could probably be the only thing you can do to save your relationship. When you feel like questioning your DH tell yourself, what if he knows your past. Obviously you be discouraged.

1 person likes this.
  6. Mommie007

Mommie007 Silver IL'ite

I'll tell you why you are fiddling with his phone - its to minimize your guilt ("i flirted with 2-3 guys..but hey my hubby is flirting too with his co-workers"). And just in case you do get caught someday of your past, you have something against your husband too. But the good thing is, your husband is a good man. Unfortunately, he has ended up with you! sorry to be blunt. But you have been given way too many chances, about time you rectify yourself and be faithful to your husband or just do him a favor and let him go!

7. mother80

mother80 Senior IL'ite

I know I have been very bad in the past. I am rectifying myself by doing everything for him which a wife should do for such a great husband. I have been nothing but horrible to him.

Yes it a love marriage , initially showered him with so much love and care that he fell for me. All that love and care was and is genuine. Initial years I cared so much for him I use to call every now and then and ask him if he had lunch. I gave him gifts and all. He used to say that he just can't believe that someone can love him so much. We got married moved with my inlaws, had issues with them initially. There too I was nothing but pain for them. Some things were wrong in there part but not so that I could not compromise, instead I created scenes talked back to them and fought. In all this drama my care and love lacked my hubby started to feel bad as I didn't care for him as much although his love and care never changed. Along the years I became so self centered that I didn't care for anyone not even my inlaws. Where as they cared for me as there kid. (my post in relationships with in laws has details).

Now I truly feel like crap. First for not loving and caring for my husband and second for ill treating my in laws. About my husband , I started doing things for him that I should have done for years, for my in laws I am taking care of them still not as much as they would like but still I am trying , to rectify the mistakes I had done in the past.

I want to do all this for them and for myself so I feel like a better person than what I am now.

2 people like this.
  8. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Great!! Follow the path. There is a saying which says consider it to be morning when you woke up. So now you are awake, make the most of it and forget the past. Go out on a weekend somewhere and rekindle the romance.

9. Ragini25

Ragini25 Platinum IL'ite

I know most in IL will say "dont tell the hubby any past 2 incidents, lets kick the truth under the rug". Because just like an attorney, they represent the OP's interests.
    The poor innocent hubby deserves to know the truth about the two occurrences of emotional and partial physical cheating.

If my (or your spouse) cheated behind your back, you would want to know the truth, go through grieving and decide the outcome, rather than think and be pretended that everything is hunky dory.

The poor hubby looking innocently at his wife - he DESERVES to know the TRUTH about the 2-time cheating, and then go through his grieving, and then he deserves to make HIS decision on whether to reconcile or what. Thats his decision to make.

I know the OP wont do it, and many wont recommend, becos the common suggestion is to screw the hubby's right-to-know, lets capitalize on his innocence and lets screw him over like "nothing has happened". Think "practical" and being practical means screwing the hubby's right-to-know and hiding things. When you look into his innocent eyes, hopefully conscience will prick and screw the offender. Becos conscience knows, and Well, there is something called Karma in this world, and when offended, Karma is a nasty bi...h.

3 people like this.
  10. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

ragini, well said!!! :2thumbsup: