Our Virtual Sai Mandhir at IL - Seek Blessings and drop in your PRAYERS..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

Dear saras akka

How are you ? Thanks for your remembrance and wishes as always .

Thanks for your special prayer to baba and vallabha swamji ... i am doing the 48 days prayer with full faith and blessings from baba and vallabha swamji .

Miracle has happend to me atlast .... I have been offered job as per my choice today i specially thank baba and vallabha and ganesha for this miracle . I am on top of the world .

I want more blessings from god and everyone at this forum to be successful at my job and excel in my company .

Special mention you,sakthi akka always give us sweet and calm darshan of baba and vallabha ....thank you and million thanks on your way ... :)

8 people like this.
  2. sridevi1977

sridevi1977 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras Sister,
    God Bless You to keep all of us in your prayers...

3. sridevi1977

At this moment, I thank Sayee for answering my prayers.

1. Thank you so much my dear Sai for showing me the change I need...Thank you so much for making me feeling worth of what I am doing...Thank you so much for being with me in tough times and holding my hands to cross those critical stages...I feel I am blessed...I feel your presence near me...I know you will water all the plants you planted until the time for the plant is over...Sarvam Arpanam to you Sayee!

2. Thank you so much for giving a good life to Muthu and for giving him his family back again....

3. Thank You so much for relieving Shanthi from her pains and saving her from the most suspected disease...

I know you are travelling with me...Thank you for being with me SAYEE!

3 people like this.
  4. sridevi1977

I am adding more prayers to you today My SAYEE...

1. Please be with VIJI and VARSHU through out their way and give them light.
    2. Please give my daddy the mental strength to digest the past, to accept the things that are happening and relieve him from the fear of future about my brother. Please take away all the pains from my father's body and mind. Kindly relieve him from the infection that didn't go away for 5 months...Please please take away all the discomforts that he is facing in his stomach. He needs to get operated in a week or two for the cataract. I could n't be with him that time...please give him and my mom to be brave and relieve them from the pain of separation from their kids...Be with them Sayee... My mind is there, but I have to move on with my family burdens...feeling heavy inside for not being with them at this time, when they need their kids badly....
    3.I know you gave my mom the power to take care of dad, which is really amazing and the situation has became completely opposite when compared to last year, where my dad used to help my mom all the time. please keep my mom in good health and encourage her to keep continue in her efforts to participate in all the bajans and in service to YOUR divine feet.
    4. please give my brother the mental peace and happiness in his life.
    5.Please be with Soundarya's daddy and mummy and give them good health. She is so much worrying about their status in India all the time.

Om Sayee Namaha
    Om Sayee Namaha
    Om Sayee Namaha

5. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Dear SaiSakthi Sister,

I cleared my inbox.

Dear rmuramka sister,Meenueash sister,Rajinikt sisters,thank you for your prayers.

Iam still undergoing some tests and hope Baba will do the best for me.

OM SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  6. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Dear Smilysmile sister,

I Can understand from your previous posts that you have undergone series of tests for the identification of particular kind of illness.........

Be it anything, anykind, any stage only one thing i want to keep in mind. Pls do not give your hope on Baba, say him directly that you need everything in the tests should be clean just because of your daughter.....MIRACLE will SURE HAPPENS....trust me!

Baba can do anything with His superpowers and can change the medical science too....TRUST HIM and have FAITH on HIM asusual you do....Wonders will happen for sure! Do not worry sister.....I will keep you on my daily prayers...

5 people like this.
  7. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Om Ganesha Om Sri Guru Dattatreyaya namaha

Guru Brahma Gurur Vishnu Guru Devo Maheshwaraha Guru Saakshat Para BrahmaTasmai Sree Gurave Namaha

Guru is verily the representative of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. He creates, sustains knowledge and destroys the weeds of ignorance. I salute such a Guru.

Mannaathah Sri Jaganaatho Madguruhu Sri Jagad GuruhuMadh Atma Sarva BhootaatmaTasmai Sri Gurave Namaha.

The Lord of the world is my Lord and the Guru of the World is my Guru, the SELF in me is the same which is present in all (the same divinity inherent in all beings). I salute such a Guru (who gives me this insight).

sai1.jpg

Dear Sainatha,

1) Please continue to bless Saisakthi sister with all round success in the Education Project. May all her desires & dreams get fulfilled. At this crucial phase of the Project she and her DH need your divine grace. Please bless her and her DH with health, wealth and happiness in abundance.

2)Please continue to shower your divine grace on Suryakala sister and her family. Please fulfill all her desires. Sai Dhanvantri – Bless her parents with good health , wealth and happiness. May mother Sai bless her grandson Pranav with all the happiness, good health and wealth.

3) Please shower your divine grace on all the IL sisters who are doing Yearlong Parayana of Sai Sathcharithram. May we all have Shraddha and Saburi at your divine Lotus feet.

Suryakala,Amma15,ChandrikaV,Deepu04,Deraj, Easy, G3Sudha, HappyPerson ,Himaani, Iamsrihere, ItsmeBhagi, Knbg, Luckwaves, LUVLI, Luvlyroses - WK 5,Mathira, Mathiravi, Mbharani, Meenueash, Mom Luckwaves, Mom Meenueash, Muthuraji, Naliniravi,Omsrisai, Racr, Radhaparth2000, Rajinee, Rakinya, Rekha02, Sabitha, Saibhakht, Saras123,Sarasprabhu, Savvyheal, Shakthi7, Sijo157, Smilysmile, Sravanitenali, Subha2309, SunshineBeauty, Superwoman, Thank01, Vadaparti,Veeramachaneni,Vidyashankari, DEARMOSTVIJI, Sriven , Saisakthi, LUVLADOO35 ,Saktips, SNITHYA, My Angel, DEEPANV, EVERHAPPY, SHRUTHISP, Foxybeat, Bhucat, Papima, Banujaga , Mohanas, Rajinitk4, Saianugraha, Sai3A21 , Rkgurbani, Anjalisaingh152, Kssuma14, Manjubashini, KavithaVijay, SaiSravya, outofthebox, Kitty89, Flysauc, Prettydevil.

4) Please bless all the expectant mothers with Healthy pregnancies and Healthy babies. Please bless all the mothers with healthy and Happy babies.

Preethitech(baby girl in Dec), Reynu, Reema2, Mimosa, nr11, fathimar, SSSMagic ,Shanmukabhavan ,prathna (blessed with baby girl),subakutty (blessed with girl baby in March 8),riyagan,ammu88h,buviVishal(blessed with girl baby),harini1986,simplegirl, sanguineme, keeraj (blessed with baby girl),sonaliparge,swethareddy86 ,lavanyaraman, yathriga, Sunshinebeauty (blessed with baby girl), NKR ,angel12 (blessed with Baby Girl),simplegal85 ,prchitra(blessed with Baby boy),Cutemonster (blessed with boy baby), Mirraa03,Kenny (blessed), Veenaruban,divyasselvan, SSM014 (blessed with twin baby Girls), ashakarthik ,mohnisha, Narmadaprasad(blessed with boy baby), nikithalux ,Lechu ,pinksugar ,as1982,viiksha (blessed with twin boys),Rashmi19 ,wannababy ,Kalai (blessbabydust),Mathira (blessed with twin boys), Thinkpositiv,raisin ,poornisatheesh ,poornima (aminroop) ,lakshya1234 ,poojachinoy ,devi123kar, Swapna9080 ,Suganvijay , babyhopes81, JazzyJazz, MrsNavaneeth ,tsweety ,Tcbhuvana, Babymiracle, sowmyaraman81, purpledreams, Foxybeat, AArchana ,KHaridra, april1981,feya ,sreejag (sreelata),rangolii ,brindhaaa ,anjananathan, Vasumathy

5) Please bless all these lovely ladies with motherhood. May they have laughter & cries of Little ones in their homes.

travellover, swatir23,Brindhaaa, Aarti36, abigavas, Ransree, Magee, Wannabmommy, Sabitha, Vijis, Lalithanivas, chocolate, jogu07, parvathyc09, Twinbabyhopes, riya2012, butterfly04, Lathaviswa, Akansha, Premabarani, Feya, shilpa23, Happyperson, Gayathri, Myththangavel, 27csweetangel, dreamzz812, gowriadityan , nita76, Sashacurious, Kaorigingyo, luvlyroses(Vidya), Deepthisini, jp123, Ragamalika, Mkhan, Jayanthisuresh, Kooldivya, vanitha2012, alagarsamy , Subasrihari, raindrops27, maya1, Luckwaves, Vasudhas, Vidyashankari (divya), meenu25, Niminarayan, Charanpreet, Saudamini, Nallaanlakshmi, Padmaavathi, Radsanush, curious28, Poojachinoy, blueblue, Kiya, dollysonpari, Srinidhi007, Saigirl, Boons, orchid11, Godsblessings, KAME, Bhuvisrini , srith, nila1983,MOM2 BE, contributer, Sangini, Rbpmalar, Mieindusladies, Yasothal, Shuch, indianlady17, pallavik96, Rashmii, Allzwell, RajashreeM, Anjani1, Belcanto, radhaparth2000, Willbemomma, Anniekarun, divyashetty18, Saktips, want2BMom, Jhansidevikanna, an123, Anamiks, jayyu5, uma16, rammu Anjani1, Kaven, eager2mom, love4ever, Manreet, MrsRiaSingh, Laxmi1982, madhurib8, kalps222, vkonda, aishgunt, Geeash, rpriya2129, Ramyakumar, DivyaKarthik (karthik_as30), Jayshreereddy, mahi84, parasu, jaishkaran, sheshin , lovelyheart17, confused, cvsakhila, priya23, deeparsm, CindyM, sulakshanasudha, kmeera, hopebaby, raji84, dukhi,thavamalar, crazydee, nisha999, bindaas ,daisydee9 , sonvi , ilovelife, buddy, upavi , neha2903 , vrutikapanchal, bhanushanti, geetha1985, unluckyDIL, abipriya, mona123, rajinee, ferujoy, friend101,ssripriy, gayathri21, renukavarsha, manji1982 , umadaya, aarth0203, Happygoluckygal, subhadra20, Sveena, endlesshope, Heartbeat, kpsid, kkute, angelic85, mrsrajesh(santha), sweetgirl37, Smartncute, Riyakathir, Riyagopal, hopesinbaby2010, ocean, mrsrathna , banujaga, Kalima, falgunid18, mahi2000, riyaram, revi123, babyhopes81, sumaramesh, rise, vini31, hopefulmommy12, jubii, swee2, bangary, mansu123, silentlotus, rasirasi, mangalasm, sahana2020, aquawaves, babelfish ,Saravinodh, sreejag (sreelata), Vidya, nottie, AngelOnEarth, Lisa29, HopingLuck, BeHuman, javida, Winipooh, chitrasridhar23, 822002, sujadhana, manalimanoj, vishnur, pavithra17, KHaridra, Chellammu, tara06, selbha, pinki13, Suki, Yasmin, Miami beny2521, soumys, RamyaST, laxmirao84, ramyasiyer, color99, AnkitaP, Priya, hivid ,wantmyangel, babyhopes123, kohilavijay, glimmer, tanujas, nisitha, tiredDL, saramuthu, sadhu, swarnaMom2B, Pavistats, ram,Payalmodi, komal16, anjanaa211 , icedrop, Niharikachauhan, Ashu18184, BSruthi, Lakshmivijay017, Anusat ,Uma21vijay, Eswarisuresh, Priyanka7878 , JazzyJazz, Medhasrik AArchana, Kee, Mathira, Vinesha, chinnirekha, srinithyakumar, tarasharma, Sudhajay, LakshmiMohan, shubha18, afc123, ittzzmie sweetpeas, katakam123, Mbharani, priyasakhi ,snnt1981, Chocolate, swati0812, swati3, Mrithulanaren, Vidhsn, Blessedmommy, jaya81, abhi786, sara16, Preetimulik, blessemommy(usha), Anusuyasaraswat, Kovaidoc, Thannir, Mullaikodi, Krsihnaroopa, Smileforever, rkgurbani, Anjananathan, Prakruti, akshaya, Ntadipar, BaminiV, sathi, helpmeangel , priyashrvan, rupa2013, Saravanith(Vanitha), happygirl123, prettydevil, Sharan (sharanya), Prasanna, sakthi, manjuni , sarada30 , bornfree78 , priyagem, saran27, sirisha, Aroona, ArtsSorts , pursuehappiness , Deepa (foxybeat’s friend), Rajinitk4, jyothiparab , revsbala , diyarnair,sasha75(Usha),everj oy24, Kirthivenkat, chotukishmish, divyams, subasrihari, racr sister’s sister,Radiodoc679 (Radha), danyashree, naveensasi, reachingskies ,Vaibhavee, anuradhasundar,shaluu , april1981 , godblessus , divya4 , mrskannan , rekish, mmrajee ,ni , sushshetty , priyasham29, pallavipune, Radical, sansan23, lakrav (Sandhya Ravi),Nithyahari, vabzee008, cutesangeeta, fionashrek, Nanditasri, ladki1, sweetu99(nalini), rangolii,smith2 (smitha), luckyme, newlypg ,krithivenugopa , sairam2311 ,yettobemom ,Myamma (Subhshini), Meenueash, Indianlady17, swamal, poornimaspa, luckysangeeta, GLB, Saroj, mamtha,kritkika, lekshmi kurup, devic(devi), msms, hemamalini, viji ma’s DIL, lakshmi0112,dhanalaksmins,Manu aggarwal. CuteVaishu, upfsabari (Sabari), cutiee87(Girija Bhope, kanchanakumar, nikitaram,Sirisha kondla (moukthika9 sister), sujita (sujieta),kripakl, GEET9713, sathiyabamavp,kn543,dreamworld, praveenadevagir, sreelakshmi sriram, roopadaya, Twinkel, Ratnashilpa, Dreamworld , Renaissance, leesa, anamikab, rishal, Mrsw, koolme, chulbuli04, meena, koelg,pupu

6) May Mother Sai bless all the children in ILs who are appearing for Examinations - Board / Engineering/Medical/talent/ competitive exams with success.
    Shanvy: May mother sai bless sister shanvy's kids with good education and good health.
    Sumanrathi: May mother sai bless gaythri wifh good education.

7) Special requests: May mother Sai shower his blessings in abundance and fulfill all their wishes and bestow them with good health, wealth and happiness.

Abelass: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Amma13(Usha): May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May her eldest DS get PG seat of his choice and settle his career as per his wishes.
    Anamikab: May mother Sayee remove her all her worries and bless her in abundance.
    Anithapartha: May mother Sayee bless her and her new born in abundance.
    Anjalisingh152: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May her DH succeed in the competitive exams he is undertaking. May sister Anjali be blessed with a good job of her choice.
    Aparnag: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Bhavani812: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Bhucat: May mother Sayee bless her family in abundance and be with her DH at all times.
    Bhuvisrini: May our mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Bhavishya: May sayee dhavantri bless her kids with glod health.
    Blessbabydust: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Bunnyrosecute: May Mother sai bless her with happy married life.
    ChandrikaV: May mother Sai bless her and her family with health, wealth and happiness.
    Chkalyani: May mother Sai bless her in abundance.
    Deepanv: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Deepu04: May mother Sai bless her in abundance and give solace to her restless heart and give her strength to handle situations in life and remove her distress. May mother sai bless her brother and remove his mental and financial worries. May sai bless and guide her dh with good career and success in government examinations.
    Deraj: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance. May her children be blessed with good education. May her Amrutha be blessed with good education and health. May mother Sayee bless her Twin sister , brother’s family in abundance.
    Devibl: May mother Sayee unite her with loved one and bless with happy life.
    Dhanvis: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    DivyaNiso: May mother Sai guide her and her family to take decisions wisely and bless their family in abundance.
    Easy: May Sai Dhanvantri bless her neice with good health and long niece. May mother Sai bless her other niece with positive mind and good education.
    Everhappy: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai dhanvantri bless her dear father with good health.
    Flysauc: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Foxybeat: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May she get good job of her choice..
    GayathriV: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    G3sudha: May mother sai provide permanent shelter to her parents. Provide good eye sight to her sister, good married life to another sister, bless her family in abundance: with admission to her 2 dear sons and good career for her DH.
    Happyperson: May mother Sayee bless her with motherhood soon.
    Happygirl: May mother Sayee bless her in abundance.
    Hema76: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Iamsrihere: May mother Sai bless her with good career and happy life.
    Itsmebhagi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Joylokhi: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Kamala: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    KavitaVijay: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance and bless them with good jobs. May Sayee bless her sister in law with good life and good health. May Sayee Dhanvantri bless her sister with safe motherhood and healthy baby. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dad in abundance.
    Kita: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Kitty89: May mother Sayee unite her with her spouse soon.
    Koelg: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Luckwaves: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Madhusharmila: May mother Sai bless her family in abundance. May they be blessed with a house of their own. May Sai bless her DH with good job of his choice. May mother sai bless her sister with good marriage alliance. May mother Sayee bless her parents with good health. Sai Dhanvantri bless her brother in law with good health.
    Malinisp: May mother Sai bless her with good job of her choice.
    Manjubashni: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. Mother Sayee guide her family to take decisions wisely.
    Manmita: May mother Sai bless her in abundance.
    Mathira: May mother Sai bless her and family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear sons with good health.
    Meenueash: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May she and her DH enjoy the parenthood soon. May her brother be blessed with good life partner.
    Mohanas: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Muthuraji: May Sai Dhanvantri bless her in abundance. May our mother Sai’s grace be on her and her family always. May mother Sayee bless her children with good education.
    Myviz: May mother Sai bless her and remove her mental tension and guide her always.
    Naliniravi: May Sai dhanvantri bless her with good health. May mother Sai bless her daughter Shwetha with blissful life. Sainatha be with them during the wedding time and shower your blessings on the young couple. May mother sai bless sister nalini's sil and her mother in abundance and clear their debts.
    Pandusk: May pandusk’s dh’s soul rest in peace at SAI’s divine feet. May Our mother Sayee give their family to bear the loss and be with them thru out their life.
    Pinky2cute:May mother sai bless her with good health, good life partner and blessed life.
    Priz: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Rajsriya: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    ramis: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Racr: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance. May Sayee Dhanvantri bless her sister and bless her with motherhood soon.
    RKG: May mother sai give rkg sister and her family strength to bear the loss of her mother. May her mother's soul rest at baba's feet.
    Rajinitk4: May our mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon. May Sai bless her sister- in- law and sister with healthy, safe pregnancies and healthy babies.
    Rajinitk4 sister's friend: May sayee dhanvantri bless her twin kids with good health and heal them completely from ailments they are suffering.
    Rashmii: May mother Sai bless hand remove all her metal worries and fulfill all her desires. May mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Rekha02: May mother Sai bless her with safe delivery and healthy baby. May her brother get a suitable life partner.
    Rekhanew: May mother Sayee bless her and remove all mental worries and settle her life.
    rmuramka(Shilpa): May mother Sayee bless her with motherhood.
    Shanvy: May Sai Dhanvantri bless our sister and her family with good health and happiness. May her dear kids be blessed with good health and education.
    Smilysmile: May Sai dhanvantri bless her always and remove all her physical and mental maladies. May all her medical reports be normal. May mother Sai remove all the mental worries of her DH and bless him and his family in abundance. May our mother Sai bless and safe guard her kids always.
    Snithya: May Mother Sai bless her 2nd daughter with safe delivery and healthy baby. May mother Sai bless her grand children in abundance.
    Sravanitenali: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai Dhanvantri bless her dear father with good health.
    Sriven: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance May her Dh have a good career of his choice.
    Sriramtt: .May mother sai dhanvantri bless sister's mother with good health.
    Sinant: May mother sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Sarasprabhu: May mother sai bless her and her family in abundance. May sai bless her kids and be with them always.
    Sharan: May mother sai bless sister Sharanya and her lo in abundance.
    Shruthimanjunath: May mother sayee bless her and her baby in abundance and bless her DH to achieve his career goals. May Sai dhanvantri bless her little one (son) with good health.
    Sridevi1977: May Sayee bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai dhanvantri bless her father with good health. May mother sayee shower his grace on her brother.
    Sridevi1977’s SIL(viji) : May mother Sayee bless her and DD Varsha in abundance. May Sai be with them always.
    May mother sayee and sayee dhanvantri bless her friends muthu, Manali, Shanthi , Soundarya and their families in abundance.
    Subha2309: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sai dhanvantri bless her parents in abundance. May Sai bless her DS with good health, education and happiness. May her DS be blessed with a sibling soon.
    Svanusha: May mother Sayee bless her to be united with her loved one and bless her with good life.
    Sagita: May mother Sayee remove all her worries and bless her in abundance.
    Saibaba171819(Rekha menon): May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance. May Sayee bless her with DD with good job.
    Saibhakt: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Saiblessings: May mother Sai shower his grace on her and her family in abundance.
    Sreenidi: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Srinalini: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Sude: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance and keep the family united.
    Suryavp: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance,
    twity: May Sayee dhanvantri bless her friend's new born with good health.
    Umathiru: May mother Sayee bless her and her family in abundance.
    Vasumathy: May mother Sayee bless her with safe and healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.
    Vidyashankari: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon. May mother sayee bless sister Vidya's near and dear ones in abundance and fullfill their wishes.
    VijayaLakshmi: May Mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Vini31: May mother Sai bless her with motherhood soon.
    Veeramachaneni: May mother Sai bless her and her family in abundance.
    Venela: May mother Sayee bless her family in abundance.
    Vishwamitra: May mother Sayee bless brother Viswa and his family in abundance.

Please Sai Dhanvantari bless all IL and Sayee sisters and their families with good health and happiness.

Dear Sayee Maa bless all those silent Sai brothers and sisters who visit this forum and they all require your motherly grace and blessings in abundance.

Sayee maa Please bless all TTC sisters with healthy pregnancies , safe and healthy babies.

Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavanthu
    Sarve Jana Sukino Bhavantu
    Om Shanthi Om Shanthi Om Shanthi

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

Om Sri Guru Datta Jaya Guru Datta

Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara
    Digambara Digambara Sri Avadhoota Chintana Digambara

5 people like this.
  8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smilysmile sister

Om sairam

Sai dhanvantri will take care of you. Leave all your burden on him and he will take care. Just keep this in your mind that HE is the sole refuge for you.

Anyadha Saranam naasti twameva saranam mama
    Tasmaat Karunya bhavena Raksha Raksha Sainatha

Meaning:

Other than you there is no refuge for me. Therefore, with mercy, please protect me, "O" Sainatha Bhagavan

You are already in the prayers.

3 people like this.
  9. rajinitk4

rajinitk4 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks To baba My Sister delivered a Baby Boy this morning both mother and baby are doing good.

Thanks Saras sister, Sai Sakthi sister and all wonderful ILites who prayed with me. All our prayers have shown fruits.

Now am even more confident that baba will answer each and every prayer soon.

Thank you once again baba.

3 people like this.
  10. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Congrats to your sister!