1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

query on preethi mixie

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by dblakshmi, Feb 22, 2009.

1. dblakshmi

dblakshmi Junior IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I hv a preethi mixie 110V, using here in US. The config. at the base of the mixie reads 230V. can i use it with a adaptor (not convertor) in India?
    your response will help me take it with me to India or sell the product here.
    regards
    Lakshmi

2. monapaul

monapaul New IL'ite

hi lakshmi,
    i checked with my preethi mixie which was bought in india with 110v...it desnot have any thing mentioning 230v ...i see only these things preethi chefpro plus,110v ,550w,5 to 6 htz.check with your dealer .wher did you buy this product?

3. raginip

raginip New IL'ite

I got Preethi Blue Leaf Mixie 110V from India last month and it stopped working suddenly. Looks like mixie is not getting any power. When I plug it I saw small spark coming out of the mixie. Can you please help me how to fix it . Thanks for your help

4. neha1

neha1 Silver IL'ite

Try resetting the appliance. There is a red stick on the bottom of the motor. PRess it once or twice and plug the appliance again. Hopefully that should help, if not you will need to find a service center near you.

5. raginip

raginip New IL'ite

Thank you Neha. It worked last night after I press red button twice :thankyou2: