Astrological Advice

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Sudhindra, Sep 3, 2013.

1. shreepriya

shreepriya Silver IL'ite

Sir,
    Please predict my chart

2. Asha3009

Asha3009 New IL'ite

This is my

1) Date of Birth:30-09-1984
    2) Time of Birth: 10:59 P.M.
    3) Place of Birth: Mangalore, Karnataka

I was working in a bank for 5 years and presently at home so that i can look after kids. Now i am searching for work from home jobs. I just wanted to know if i will get a work from home job or not. Waiting for your reply sir.

Regards,
    Asha3009.

3. nandusuresh

nandusuresh New IL'ite

Hello sir,

Saw your post. I am Nandita. I am married and presently working as Hr in a company in hyderabad.

My problem is My husband has a problem with his job he wants to change but cannot find a job. My question is when will he get a job or to say a good job.

His Name is Suresh Karunakaran
    DOB : Hyderabad
    Timing: 2:30 PM

4. momkarnik

momkarnik Senior IL'ite

hello swamiji, i m married for last 4 yrs and continuously 4 yrs my Mother in law mentally torturing me, my husband puppet of her hand, she creating drama every time that she is very ill and took too much money even today also she told for her treatment she needs huge amount of money nd my husband doesnt ask her anything he believe her blindly.i m too much worried about my and my babies future even she didnt give us a privacy also please[​IMG] let me know when i get relief from my Mother in law. our details are as follows:

Name :mom karnik
    dob:6.12.1979
    place: kolkata
    time: 11:12 am

husband details:
    Name: Salil karnik
    dob: 1.3.1981
    place: mumbai
    time 5:55am

5. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Wow Sudhindra ji, good to see you back. Was wondering why no replies from you since many days.

Regards.

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Sir,
    I have been trying to buy a property from a long time.It is getting blocked for some reason or the other.Recently the sale of my ancestral property is getting delayed too.This is one issue.
    The second one is about my career.There has been lots of ups and downs.I work in the visual media.
    Delays and postponements seems to be happening here also.
    Kindly let me know as to what has to be done to rectify these.
    One good news is that i received a picture of my Kuladeivam about 2 days back-Kiraata shastha and Kali[bhagawathy]

Name; V Geetha
    DOB: 5-5-1968
    TOB:6.37 AM
    POB:Kuala lumpur,Selangor state,Malaysia

7. bargha555

bargha555 New IL'ite

Dear Guruji,
    This is for my best friend.She is depresses a lot and having a bitter relationship with her siblings.
    Is there any possibility of love marriage....
    DOB:21/01/1986
    TOB: 11.20 am
    Place:Mumbai
    Kindly help us with your prediction

8. AppuMom

AppuMom Gold IL'ite

Hi ,
    hi
    my DOB is 10-08-1979
    place:Kochi,kerala
    time :6.20 or 4.20 PM the evening(dnt remember exactly).
    poorvabhadrapada 3rd pada.

I have a son(17 july 2009 ,11.42 am,kocki,kerala) and my husband's dob is is 4 april 1977 ,gobichettipalayam,10.15 am

we are returning bck to India and so confused abt the career at this point of time.
    I am going jobless and my husband looking for changes.
    is this a gud time for us to make any decisions on career ,property sale and all.please advice.

9. subha2705

subha2705 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sudhindra,

Hope your doing good. You answered previously about my financial loss

Sorry for troubling you again. I started my carrier in IT fields for family financial stability. I am not satisfied in my job End of the day. Now, I am planning to change my carrier .

I have interest in doing fashion design,Running hotel and jewelry making.I am more passion towards classical dance also. Can you please guide. If i would start my carrier as Business any of this field "Will i get success or not?

or Else Can i continue my job in IT field .Will i reach in Vice president position in IT field?. If i would focus in IT field itself.

Thanks
    Subha

DOB

27-05-1982
    time of birth: 8:53 PM(Night)
    Palghat
    Nakshatra:pushya 4th padam
    Lagnam:Dhanu

10. suryao

suryao Senior IL'ite

Dear Sudhindraji,

I have two queries about my siblings, soliciting your help for the same:

1) my brother is working with a leading IT company and is expected to go to US, the process of VISA started a year back, his Visa interview was on 11th March, 2014 where he has been informed that his VISA application will go through some verifications and he shall be informed status in 4-8 weeks time, it is neither rejected nor accepted as yet. please help us in knowing if he has chances of going abroad, how are his career prospects? would changing a job be good for him? when will he get married and what kindly of marriage it will be? his DOB is 29.01.1987, POB-Bindki (UP), TOB-16:09 hrs.

2) my cousin sister appeared for CA twice (after clearing preliminary test) after her 12th but could not succeed, she is in her final year of graduation and is very restless and confused about her career. can you please help us in knowing what area will she make her career in? how is her future in terms of career and marriage?

your help will be highly appreciated.

regards
    Surya