Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Raolly,

Please let me know the place, including the state and country of birth

Regards

2. Pragaspathy

3. Pragaspathy

Dear Usha,

Based on the revised birth details given by you, your Lagna happens to be Libra and the Moon sign is Gemini and the birth star is Ardra (Thiruvathira).

In your chart, the 2nd lord has gone to 11th house, house of profit, which is extremely good for matters concerning the finance; however, the 11th lord, lord of profit has gone 12th house, house of loss; which is a set back for finance.

At present, you are running the dasa of Mercury, who is the lord of 9th house, house of fortune/luck and also the 12th lord. The dasa of ninth lord will always be beneficial and he is afflicted by Mars and Ketu; which indicates that there may be some obstacles.

At present, the transit Jupiter is along with the natal Moon. Once the transit Jupiter moves from Gemini to Cancer, he will be directly aspecting the 4th house and at present the transit Saturn is directly aspecting the 4th lord Saturn.

Hence, there are good chances for getting your problems solved between mid June, 2014 and October, 2014.

Regards.

4. Pragaspathy

Dear Pri123456,

At present, your husband is running the dasa of Rahu and Bhukti of Mercury. During the Rahu dasa, mercury Bhukti will be one of the period, which causes set back in professional career and this will be operative till 25.09.2015

According to the transit planet, the period between 7th August, 2014 and 8th Sept 2014 is more supportive for getting the job of his expectation and any prior attempt will yield beneficial results.

At present you are running the dasa of Venus from 18.06.2011 and it will be oeprative for 20 years,i.e. upto 18.06.2031.

You belong Pisces Lagna. For Pisces native, the Venus is the lord of 3rd and 8th house is not a beneficial one and she is placed is in the 12th house along with the 2nd and 9th lord Mars. hence, the dasa of Venus may not be much supportive for giving much beneficial results.

Apart from this, the transit Jupiter is 8th house from the Moon sign and the transit Saturn is in the 12th house, causing Ezharai Sani. Apart from this, your Moon is afflicted by Saturn and Ketu and Rahu. All these have aggevated and given you mental strain.

Things will get improved to a certain extent after the transit of Jupiter by mid June, 2014.

For the present, it is not advisable to quit the job and if you do so, you may be put into lot of mental strain.

The dasa lord Venus is placed in the 10th house, one of the powerful kendras in Dasamsa chart, meant for studying the professional career. So, inspite of hurdles, you will manage your professional career successfully.

Also, in your chart, there is connectivity between the 2nd, 6th and 10th lords, relating the profession.

The 2nd lord is Mars, lord of self earning, who is directly aspecting the 6th house, house of service; 6th lord Sun is associated with the 10th lord, lord of profession. Hence, this will give you good professional career and there may not be any break and you can continue your professional career as long as you wish.

Please pray Goddess Mahalakshmi and try to do some mediation, which will be extremely good.

Regards

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Whyamilikethis,

I do not make any general predictions and also you have posted too many questions; which may be difficult to answer.

Regarding the higher education, at present, the running dasa is not supportive. You are running the final phase of Venus dasa and Ketu bhukti; which is astrologically called as Dasa Chidra and this will be operative until 06.01.2015 and once this dasa is over, the next dasa will be Sun dasa, who is the lord of 9th house, good for higher education.

Regarding the marriage, it will be delayed one, for the simple reason that the Saturn in the Rasi as well navamsa charts is aspecting the 7th house; which will normally delay the marriage.

Regarding the profession, you will have good professional career, since the 10th house, house of profession is occupied by Mars, which is extremely good for power, authority etc., in profession and the 10th lord Mercury has gone 11th house, house of profit, which is also good for professional career.

Regarding the finance, the 2nd house relating to self earning and 11th house is house of profit; any connection between these house lords is extremely good for finance, causing Dhana Yoga; but in your chart, the 2nd lord Saturn has gone to 12th house, house of loss and the 11th lord Venus is placed in its house of debilitation and has gone 12th house, from its position; which is also not good.

The only advisable way is once you start earning the money, you may try to invest the same in any form, like term deposits, purchase of any immovable property etc.

Regards.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sanguineme

Sanguineme Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir,

My details:
    Place of Birth: Trichy
    Time of Birth: 7.32 PM 16th December 1980

I had left my job to take care of my kid. Now want to return back to profession.

Please let me know when will get a job again?
    When will my financial position improve?

Thanks,

7. Raolly

Raolly New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

The state is St. George's and the country Grenada (the Caribbean).

Thank you

8. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Please find my sisters details as mentioned :

25-07-1988
    4.00 PM
    Jaipur, Rajastan

Pleas let me know about her career and marriage...also she is in realtion with someone and going thru ups n downs.Plese throw some ligh on the issues.

Regards,
    Rose

9. flower3

flower3 New IL'ite

Hello,

My details 12 dec 1980
    bangalore , 1.46pm

I am divorcee , got seperted after 8 years with no kids. Can you predict about my second marriage , is it possible , how is it going to be? Career not going good...iam feeling very helpless and lonely, please help...

10. ShankuBalaji

ShankuBalaji New IL'ite

Dear sir,

I hope you are doing good....its been long time since i visited this forum. Actually you had replied my progeny related queries and suggested to take vilva tree rootpowder for my husband's issue. But no one is ready to take and sell vilva tree's root from shivan temple.However my husband is now taking ayurvedic medicine and there is little improvement.

sir, can you please predict and tell whether we'll be blessed with god's gift atleast this year?

Though we have enough money in our life,we feel an emptiness and couldnot explain the stress and pain we are going through without a child.

Please find below me and my husband's birth details.
    Name -Sankari
    D.O.B & Time - 15.10.1986, 9:12 AM
    Place - Chengalpattu

My husbnd's name - Balaji
    D.O.B & Time : 23.10.1982, 3:46 PM
    Place - Chennai

Expecting your answers and blessings sir.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
    Sankari Balaji