1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

How to select Mr.RIGHT in arranged marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sudha05, Sep 19, 2013.

1. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

well said thanx a lot,....

2. Priya77

Priya77 Silver IL'ite

Sudha , Just curios .. What is your definition of Mr Right ? What qualities do you want ?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

Decide one way or the other only after you meet a couple of times. I had to say no to a person whom I thought was exactly my type in the first meeting. I could make that out only in the 3 or 4 meeting. With every meeting I would feel more and more unsure of whether i can live my entire life with that person, with my husband it was oppsoite though. Remember Honesty is the main trait to look for. Ask lots of question in general and come to know of his attitude.

1 person likes this.
  4. internet

internet Silver IL'ite

stinginess, highly egoistic and dominating nature, selfishness ( always me, my preferences, my likes, my feelings) and not all thinking about the other partner preference, verbal abuse affect married life badly.

All the above are Red flags. See if your prospective groom does not have has these qualities.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  5. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

The 'right' person brings out the best in you - unfortunately in an arranged marriage, one infallible way to find out, is quite literally...after you've taken the plunge.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

Dear Ms Curious,

Are u married? If your marriage is arranged then what and all questions you asked in brief your experience.I won t copy you but it will give me an idea.

Thank you

7. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

Dear Ms Curious,

Are u married? If your marriage is arranged then what and all questions you asked in brief your experience.I won t copy you but it will give me an idea.

Thank you

8. sudha05

sudha05 Junior IL'ite

Thanks a lot...your post is really giving me confidence that I can select right one.

9. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Everyone react as per the situation and opposite person reactions and which play can favour to them. No one can behave in one manner, as coded program.

Impossible.

1 person likes this.
  10. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Just see for some green flags. From my experience, I will tell you:

My first alliance was a guy who gave that sarcastic smile when my mom offered him something to eat...
    result: I said NO coz I thought he would never respect my parents

My second alliance was a guy who spoke nothing and his mom kept asking what are the properties we had
    result: NO...you know why

My third alliance: A bit straight forward, asked his mom/dad/sister to come see me but clearly told their said that he has to decide so he wants to talk alone with me. Then he said he would still take care of his wife but he wants his wife to be independent. And lastly he said "My family will respect your side and you must do it too"
    I said YES!!!..he never changed. There are other challenges but its not what he did. His parents sometimes are double standard but I am fine as I don't live with them.

I was soo naïve, just like you, but when you feel something is wrong....you are right.

2 people like this.