Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. mani75

mani75 Silver IL'ite

Thank you for your kind reply.

will try to get him to do some yoga and meditation. are there any other solutions that will help him.

Also request you to reply my query regarding my career and life and also if I will get a chance to serve my parents
    DOB 25/03/1975
    TOB 10:42 am
    Place Mumbai

Thanking you once again
    Mani

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. dimple4nis

dimple4nis Junior IL'ite

It is Anandapur, Kendujhar District. Anandapur is a town and a municipality of Kendujhar district in the state of Odisha, India. Time zone IST (UTC+5:30), Coordinates: [​IMG]21.21°N 86.11°E.
    I got this information from this website: Anandapur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Details of my sister-in-law:

DOB: 20th March, 1981
    TOB: 7:52 PM
    POB: Anandapur, Kendujhar(district), Odisha

We want to ask about her marriage and job. She is a very agressive, short-tempered and gets into quarrels (with family or colleagues) very easily. She is working as a software professional but, she is mentally unwell, tries to commit suicide on every little thing, is on brain medicines and sleeping medicines since 4years.

We want to know what is the period she is most likely to get married, foreign visits (since she sometimes shows interest in that) and her health.

Thanks.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  3. Mona2312

Mona2312 Senior IL'ite

thank you very much sir . so nice of u
    but sir I don't know anything about saturday fast. plz tell me the method to do it
    another thing In my faimly only father in law ; mother in law, me and my Husband . will it be counted in joint family . my husband don't want to leave his family. what should we do???

More important we are also suffering from MALE infertility problem after 5 year of marriage???? . just Helpless
    ? PlZz plZ you help me sir

4. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mona2312,

Everyday I am replying for a number of requests and I cannot remember your request. Please repost your request along with the reply given by me and also the birth details.

Please let me know - what you mean .... suffering from MALE infertility problem.

Regards.

5. muskaan12

muskaan12 New IL'ite

Namaste sir,

Thank you for your time to reply. :bowdown

Sir one last query , my elder sister got divorced last month after 8 years of marriage. Her husband just used her for money. She suffered major losses financially, mentally emotionally. Her 8 years were ruined. It was a cheating to her done by her husband.

Can you predict something about her? When will she get married? Is it going to be good one? Love or arranged? Her career also she is facing problems , wants to change, any suggestion.

Thanks and i promise will not write to you again till a longtime.

We pray to god that he givesu good health and prosperity on this Ganesh chavithi.

December 12, 80
    bangalore
    1.46pm

6. Sonu123

Sonu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I am not sure of my birth time but what i remember from my parents it was around 1.30 AM in the morning ...

Date - 8/3/1986 - it was mahashivratri then
    Place - Ulhasnagar
    Name - Soni (piscean)

I am facing lot of issues in career ... i mean its all going ok ok .. but i dont feel satisfied happy or rather i am not enthusiastic about my work ..

Can you please guide me which field should i take up my career in ? Also i am looking for jobs in USA since a long time now .. but nothing really has worked out .. do u see any chance of me going and working in USA. please help me ..

Awaiting your response...

Thanks,
    Soni

7. TalktoPallu

TalktoPallu New IL'ite

Hello Sir, please can u tell me if the following couple will have their second baby or not. Because only after trying for few years they had their first baby. And they are trying for the second. Will this be possible or not?

Husband details:
    27-04-79
    Hassan, Karnataka
    6.20pm

Wife details:
    22-09-83
    Bilaspur, chattisgarh
    12.55pm

8. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Mani,

For any distress, the dedicated prayer to the Almighty of the choice is the best one, followed by fasting.

I do not make any general predictions; according to your chart, you will have good professional career; but there are chances for expenditure for more than the income. Hence, you may try to make some investment, which will be helpful to you.

It is your will to serve your parents, you may very well take care of them.

Regards.

9. internet

internet Silver IL'ite

Hello Sir,

Can you please clarify my doubt.

I heard that kuja dosham has no relevance for people whose star is mrigasira.

Thanks

10. Pragaspathy

Dear Mrs. Dimple4nis,

Based on the birth time given by you; the girl belongs to Libra Ascendant, owned by Venus, who is exalted and has gone to 6th house, house of debt, decease, litigation etc. and in conjunction with the two hot planets, i.e. Sun and Mars and aspected by 6th lord Jupiter, retrograde Saturn and Moon.

The conjunction of Lagna Lord with the two hot planets will make her aggressive in nature; the second house, owned by Mars (the house among other things represent the speech) is in conjunction with Sun, another hot planet, which will make her to use hard language; however, the aspect of Jupiter will control to a certain extent.

Thus the placement if Lagna Lord Venus in the 6th house is not good for sound health.

The Moon represents the mind. Moon has gone to 12th house and afflicted by Saturn in association with the retrograde Jupiter and directly aspected by the Lagna Lord Venus, Sun and Mars. This will give some imbalance mind.

According to late B.V. Raman, the Moon, afflicted by Saturn in the 12th house will give mental depression.

Also, the affliction of Moon either by Rahu or Saturn will always lead to mental depression. As I said earlier, there is a conjunction of Moon and Saturn in the 12th house of the native, with the direct aspect of Sun and Mars and also the special aspect of Ketu. The placement of Moon and Saturn are in the house of Virgo. Virgo is the 6th sign in the zodiac sign, representing the debt, decease, litigation etc.

Astrologically, the house of Virgo is considered to be one's karma, brought from the previous birth.

According to the chart of the girl, it is not advisable to get her married, if done, it may be problematic one; this is due to the fact that her Lagna Lord, representing the body and Moon, representing the mind are highly afflicted; and such combination is not good for harmony in the married life. But, if you still prefer for marriage, astrologically, the time for the present, from mid Jun 2014 to Oct 2014 is favourable.

Foreign visit, yes, you can attempt; however, she should be under constant watch and treatment. In her chart, the 10th lord Moon, lord of profession is placed in the 12th house, which will normally give settlement in abroad.

Regards.